Pesky Heater . . . Not Hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As with most repairs I make, I seem to always screw something else up in the process. After successfully removing the entire dash, cleaning out the dead mouse and his house, and fixing the rewiring he had done which made the MIL indicate dual knock sensor problems, I've gotten everything back together.

However, now I can't get either the heater or the rear heater to work. the FL heater, rear heater, and gauge fuses are fine. Everything about the climate control works, except the air isn't warm. The only things I recall removing that would involve this were the two plugs from the back of the climate control button unit and the one on the rear heat switch. I've triple checked them and everything is fine.

All I can think is something with the heater relay, but I didn't go near that during the dash removal.

Anyone else ever had heater issues like this?

I'm only in AL so it isn't really cold, but I drive to work at 4 am so it is a little chilly at those wee hours. :frown:

There is a hot water valve under the bonnet at the center rear of the engine bay. Sometimes the cable is bumped off when working with the EGR.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom