PERTRONIX IGNITER - the right part number? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

love2fly

Flying the Mountains of the NW
Threads
Been looking for a Pertronix igniter to replace the points/condenser in a 2f dizzy I have but all keep coming up with no real solid part number or reference for my dizzy s stock number.
Anyone have a good reference site were one can see what Toyota dizzy by stock number that fits a Pertronix igniter system they sell?
Dizzy s number - 19100-61161

Cheers​

91665A is the one that you want.

It shows as valid for up to 74 because Toyota went to a factory electronic pickup in 75 so they don’t list one for newer Cruisers.

The 91665A is the Ignitor 2 which is much better than the 1665A

I didn't have very good luck with the Ignitor 2. If interested, I describe it "HERE".

71-cruiser, I should mention that this is a Dizzy I got just to replace a Trollhole Dizzy that is giving me a problem. The 19100-61161 dizzy will be used in a 1982 non US 2F engine.
Steamer, that is a very good post you have and something to consider.
Thanks

It shows as valid for up to 74 because Toyota went to a factory electronic pickup in 75 so they don’t list one for newer Cruisers.
Sorry mate, but this is bad info.

I'm not finding anything that relates to this dizzy number of 19100-61161. Some sites show the numbers but this on shows nothing. Even the 91665A?
:cautious:

Cheers

wondering whats different between the 19100-61161 and 19100-61180....i have the 80 and had no problems getting a lobe sensing version of the pertronix for it.

having reread the op, does the engine have a dented side cover? if so i would just go with a recurved 60 series dissy.

I installed mine in a 1967 dizzy that they claim it won’t fit in either.

Buy one from Amazon and return it if you can’t figure out how to install it.

Has the detente for a large body dizzy but finding one complete now a days is like me winning the $1,000,000 lotto ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom