Wanted Period Correct, or OEM (?), Windshield Ice Scraper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wonder what a North American Toyota dealer would have used to clean frost from a mid '70s Land Cruiser? Gotta be well accessorized for winter.

I'm open to ideas.

Such silly Wanted Ads on the Hollidays ?

Come on Dizzy …

You know I have them NOS ! :D

1638019939125-jpeg.2849299

1638019939125.jpeg

Anything with patina? Any options that are old/used? Maybe 'Dunlop Tires'? Found a Firestone on Ebay.

And a long shot, anything with 'Datsun' or 'Nissan'?

Kinda surprised that Mr. T didn't put one in a glove box tool-roll with a spot for gloves, a flashlight, the inspection lamp, the key to the spare tire, and a clean place for insurance and registration cards? I have the sewing machine, just need to find the canvass.

Last edited:
I had like a 500pak several years ago and gave them in or included with all orders as well “

Cereal Box Prizes like Hooded COBRA commander from GIJoE in my rice crispiness growing up

I did keep a few I think there up in my attic ?

Ill Let u know

No cost I’ll just send u one

Got to make sure I have some still for Dizzy ?

He gets 2

One for actual in glove box use and a nos one for his personal TEq Parts worship shrine he has going on in his study
📚

Hooded-Cobra-Commander__scaled_800.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta say, newer styles like Matt's are a quantum improvement over the freebies back in the day, which always broke. Search long enough you may find a vintage Toyota dealer one. Any vintage business one local to you might be fun. Check out these on Fleabay:
20211129_202358.jpg

Nothing would scream period correct better than an ice scrapper with a calendar on it.
20211129_205501.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom