craigslist Pensacola Fl 2006 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Last edited:
I have purchased two LXs from this guy over the years. He is a straight up low volume used car dealer.

Kudos to the dealer. Seems like a pretty reasonable price if clean undercarriage, no random fees and can negotiate even a token amount off asking.

I've looked at two lx's he had for sale. I slept on one too long and a guy bought it before I could. I did however just buy an 02 from him over the weekend. I saw the LC in question, but didn't get a chance to look too far through it. I will say though, the last lx and the current one I purchased have been nearly immaculate. Mine has 0 rust, and timing belt/wp etc done 15k miles ago. I'm taking mine tomorrow to get a thorough look through, and service, and will be able to confirm more about it afterwards. The LC looks great in person, and if it's anything like the others I've seen, then it's likely pretty solid. As of now, I can highly recommend the seller.

It's not @jerryb working a side hustle?!

Does that mean you'd do it again? or no....
Yes, I text him quite a bit asking what he has. He lets me know what he has and makes them available to me before he ever puts them on the market However, the two I bought were advertised.

With the post of mileage and forum interaction, I take Bull Elk at his work- Gospel almost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom