For Sale Pelican 1600 cases. Near Bozeman MT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
20200303_184130.jpg

i have 1 Pelican 1600 cases, no foam but new Pelican seals on the lid. Yellow (sold) is dirty and has some scuffs, $60. Orange was new a year ago and just holds valubles in my truck, great shape $75. I am south of Bozeman MT north of Jackson WY.

And no...you dont get the bundles of cash, MP5 and bricks of cocaine that i keep in side them.

Last edited:
Ill take the yellow one and half of the contents.

I am in Atlanta. Can pre pay if it helps you out.

Any chance you’ll be passing through Chattanooga during your travels? I’m in on the orange case.

Is orange still available?

What does FTF mean. I am assuming it means something about pick up only. Is that correct?

Is orange still available?

What does FTF mean. I am assuming it means something about pick up only. Is that correct?

probably Face-To-Face (in person meeting)?

Bump to the top. I have relocated to Wyoming near Bozeman MT

I’ll take the orange one if you’re willing to ship to 20007

probably just need to wrap it in brown paper

I’ll take the orange one if you’re willing to ship to 20007

probably just need to wrap it in brown paper
Really sorry about the slow response. I have a local buyer that might want it but I have been really busy at work with this COVID crap and have not been able to meet up with him yet. I would prefer not to ship it but will let you know if the sale falls through and I deside to ship.

Really sorry about the slow response. I have a local buyer that might want it but I have been really busy at work with this COVID crap and have not been able to meet up with him yet. I would prefer not to ship it but will let you know if the sale falls through and I deside to ship.

understood, no worries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom