Peach Fest Mud Bog

Discussion in 'SC- Upstate Cruisers' started by VTCruiser, Jul 18, 2005.

1. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

Just passing on some info:

I guess there's a mud bog at the Peach Fest this year up at Orchard Park in case anyone is interested attending or entering(?). Its this Saturday, July 23 at 7pm. My buddy is entering a VW baja bug :grinpimp:
    SC Peach Fest info

oops....i suppose i should be posting this at iluvmud.com :flipoff2:

2. ClemsonCruiser

ClemsonCruiser SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    how about the HJ no entry into the mud bog............ I myself have had enough mud for a while after the last trip to mountain estates

3. clemson55

clemson55

Lets duct tape tarps across the bottoms of our cruiser and go do it. Even with the tarps we will still be less redneck then most of the people entering the mud bog.

4. VTCruiser

VTCruiser

regretfully, the HJ will not be entering, i got a date with a couple ladies to the movies on sat :grinpimp: just thought some people might be up for getting drunk and watching rednecks break their rigs....

5. SCJO06

SCJO06

The funny thing is, I can actually see one of us doing this. Ru lets do it to the pig.

The rednecks will spend more time trying to figure out what it is, plus we can stand in back and slingshot beers into the crowd. They'd love it!

6. clemson55

clemson55

Wish I could man. I wont be making it down this weekend as planned the guy I was riding with had a change of plans. Plus the gas tank isnt hooked up so we couldnt go to far. I will be putting in an electric fuel pump, hooking the tank back up, and putting in those rancho shocks I bought next weekend though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.