SOLD PDX: Tundra Rock Warrior Wheels & NEW Tires / 17" 5x150 / Qty: 4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of Rock Warrior wheels & tires, I would like to sell them as a set. Mounted on them are brand new Pro Comp A/T Sports (0 miles, never mounted to vehicle).
I purchased this set with the intent to put them on my 200 series, but immediately found another set that already had TPMS installed. (This set does not have TMPS)
Wheels are in very good condition, minimal scratches. Center caps are in overall good condition too, I ordered high quality red vinyls can be used to refinish the TRD lettering. Asking $2000. Spline Lugs included. No TPMS. Just trying to get back what I have into these. Local pickup only for now. *If no interest in the set over the course of a week or so, I may consider splitting up. Just is an inconvenience to disassemble (time/money) and then ship.

IMG_5529.JPG

IMG_5531.JPG

IMG_5532.JPG

IMG_5533.JPG

IMG_5534.JPG

I have a set of Rock Warrior wheels & tires, I would like to sell them as a set. Mounted on them are brand new Pro Comp A/T Sports (0 miles, never mounted to vehicle).
I purchased this set with the intent to put them on my 200 series, but immediately found another set that already had TPMS installed. (This set does not have TMPS)
Wheels are in very good condition, minimal scratches. Center caps are in overall good condition too, I ordered high quality red vinyls can be used to refinish the TRD lettering. Asking $2000. Spline Lugs included. No TPMS. Just trying to get back what I have into these. Local pickup only for now. *If no interest in the set over the course of a week or so, I may consider splitting up. Just is an inconvenience to disassemble (time/money) and then ship.

View attachment 3007121

View attachment 3007122

View attachment 3007123

View attachment 3007124

View attachment 3007125
I'm interested in the wheels only when ever you decide to separate the tires. I'm in the Seattle area. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom