For Sale Payson Arizona 97 lx 470 3x locked 129,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
I just bought this and not to sell and might need to turn it around, real estate matters prevail. If my offer is accepted my accountant doesn’t like the the spike in my bank account. It’s really beautiful, it’s got some history documented it’s got a clean title. It runs really great, no rust undercarriage, one spot on an edge on valance under headlight. It’s been repainted in a few spots I think. The interior is gorgeous seats have been redone. Tires are nice 285s I hate to let it go my search was over. I’ll buy it back after house deal but need funds in the bank. $30,000 Scott 818 335 8241

Mote pics coming

5981EBF3-03CE-45FB-965C-83382AEA4747.jpeg

17A8BECC-841A-40F6-B697-05299F89CB72.jpeg

4D7014B8-882C-465A-ADDD-22B25DE4F7FC.jpeg

Nice truck, hard to find in the shape. I would just tell the accountant it's non of his damn business and tell the loan officer to list it as an asset.

Damn bankers...

Evidently underwriters are digging up every possible negative and blowing them out of proportion. He/she mustn’t be a land cruiser lover.

I just bought this and not to sell and might need to turn it around, real estate matters prevail. If my offer is accepted my accountant doesn’t like the the spike in my bank account. It’s really beautiful, it’s got some history documented it’s got a clean title. It runs really great, no rust undercarriage, one spot on an edge on valance under headlight. It’s been repainted in a few spots I think. The interior is gorgeous seats have been redone. Tires are nice 285s I hate to let it go my search was over. I’ll buy it back after house deal but need funds in the bank. $30,000 Scott 818 335 8241
Sounds like a hustler flipping!? Just saying maybe not the case!

If you saw it and if I was a flipper hustler it would be on bring a trailer. This lx is mostly really cherry not beat rusted abused molested smoked in or modified. Only sliders and all new upholstery, no cracks in the dash, the sunroof slides good but driver side doesn’t tilt up, there is a crack in the rear tail light lense everything operates great the locker lights work the ebrake light stays on ?? Previous owner started installing an air compressor never completed but have a box of parts and an accumulator tank. It’s not perfect but I’ve been scouring and waiting and looking and this is really a nice 80. I have a 18 200 I just put icon wheels and 285 kos on I have to sell too. I have a beautiful 4x4 camper I have to part with as well. Real estate is thru the roof I have to regretfully sell my toys, for now.

How much did you buy it for? Why not give PO a chance to buy it back at the same price - since it looks like you acquired it very recently. If PO knew he could sell it for $30k it probably wouldn’t have ever made it onto your trailer.

Just a guess.

If PO wanted 32 I would have bought it have you been trying to find one lately? I wanted one this nice and with these features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom