Builds Paul R's BJ73 (Milo) Restomod Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! I was thinking how cool an FT would be in a MWB cruiser! this is awesome!

Great engine choice!

What transmission? H151?

Subbed!
Thanks! It is a long ways from being ready to go, but I'm excited to see how it does.

I purchased and had an H152 converted to fit the 1HD input shaft from Australia. It will be nice to have the .75 OD gear which will hopefully be a bit better for highway speeds.

I'm hoping to get some time to keep it moving forward in the first part of next year.

Last edited:
Hi there nice build, i just found this thread when i was searching for a post from someone using onegauge. Have you started the gauge cluster build yet ?
I have been looking for something to use for my pre obd 80 series as a gauge monitor instead of having to put gauges allover the car, but have not found much info on people actually using this kind of a setup.

Hi there nice build, i just found this thread when i was searching for a post from someone using onegauge. Have you started the gauge cluster build yet ?
I have been looking for something to use for my pre obd 80 series as a gauge monitor instead of having to put gauges allover the car, but have not found much info on people actually using this kind of a setup.
Thanks! Unfortunately, I haven't fired everything up yet. but I am excited that the RaspberryPi5 will likely increase boot time even more in the future so I'm fairly confident it will be a viable solution.

@paul r You're leaving us hanging on this build man!
I'm leaving myself hanging this year as well. I really haven't made any progress on this at all this year because of work commitments and travel. It has been one of those years where I have equal or more nights in a hotel bed as I do my own. I have a bit more to do to make sure that the body is ready for all the bodywork and that is where is has me stalled out. I'll need to find sometime when I'm in town for a month to get it all staged and ready to send off. Still gonna be a while before I see that happening. But I'll make sure to update it when I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom