Paul Pilgrim MIA with my '67 FJ45LV :( (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiser_guy

Out of Africa / North Africa
Threads
Website
join-hands-for-hope-helping-people-help-themselves.mailchimpsites.com
Paul USED to be a good guy who you could count on to get sheet metal for your vintage 'Cruiser which is why I first brought the LV to him in 2009. I was even considering helping sell some of his sheet metal on line.

He did some work on it but was unwilling to give any sort of estimate even though he had the truck and could look at whatever might be questionable.

Now, he REFUSES to respond to any attempt to contact him and he has ALL the removable pieces from the LV thereby rendering it un-restorable.

Like I said, Paul USED to be a decent guy, now I wouldn't trust him with anything.

when is mud going to start rate-ing people as" feed back" from past transactions like they do on flee bay etc. let the mud community police them selves. how else am i to know if a seller or buyer is a dirt bag or not.

when is mud going to start rate-ing people as" feed back" from past transactions like they do on flee bay etc. let the mud community police them selves. how else am i to know if a seller or buyer is a dirt bag or not.

Isn't that the purpose of this section of the forum? That's why I'm posting up. No need for anyone else to loose their truck and/or cash as I have with Paul!

Bump, so that maybe Paul sees it.

Took me a few years back for $700.00 for a 45 tailgate. Don't buy from this scammer !!!

I understood that CCOT was his distributor, or at least was. Maybe they could be of some help tracking down this douche bag?

Taking this back up... I hope this Paul sees this...

Looks like he has a shop in San Jose Costa rica. I could be wrong. Name is vintage cruiser company. Phone number 1(407)624-4614.

Whoever they are they have cool stuff and have an LV..

Screenshot_20200801-082534.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom