Patrol Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Post 'em up!

This is my '63...
P6050004-1.JPG
P6050006-1.JPG
P6050008.JPG

Nice Tolls. Here are my two Y60s (aka Safari, GQ Highroof):

2360756280_81380bebfb.jpg

Not yet broken in:

I am planning on selling one and then making the other trail ready. Both have a naturaly asthmatic TD4.2 L diesel. The black one which I drive currently has a 5 spd tranny. I just turned over 200,000 kms on it last week. The other is an auto with 80,000 kms.

not mine...wanted it the minute i saw it, but never found who owned it. this was about 25 years ago, before i got into cruisers. iirc, it was in st.charles, illinois, but it might've been geneva, ill.
pootrol1.jpg
pootrol2.jpg

Nice Troll and trail build JPVM. :beer: What's the range/fuel economy with that 4.5L?

Hey John , thanks for your words ... but you had to ask for the economy numbers ? :bang: :D:D:D:eek:

The 4.5 lt (TB45E) engine sucks like 5 km/lt or 13 mpg in any condition (loaded, unloaded, towing, highway, city, etc.) and since my tank has 90 liters it give u more or less 450 km of range. I'm talking metric since I see you are in CA, right ?

Some Patrols come ex factory with double fuel tank, around 150 lt in total.

Added a third Patrol recently. All three are 63's, this is by far the best shape until I start the restoration/diesel swap on my Plow Patrol.

SNC00202.jpg

A shot with all three in the scope.

SNC00063.jpg

Tripper

The early patrols look more like international scouts than rovers. I had one in the late 60's; a 68.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom