Builds Patch's Build Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got a chance to test out the new long-travel rear setup with the AHC spacers and 80 series shocks in the back

IMG_0682.jpeg

IMG_0683.jpeg

IMG_0684.jpeg

IMG_0685.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg

Interested to see this at Relic Run/meet you/talk more about this!
Ah, man! Sadly I had to pull out of Relic Run last minute. I'm donating a box of Cruiser Patch supplies but had something come up. It's on my calendar for next year though! I hear it's an awesome event

Ah, man! Sadly I had to pull out of Relic Run last minute. I'm donating a box of Cruiser Patch supplies but had something come up. It's on my calendar for next year though! I hear it's an awesome event
Bummer but I get it. Im pumped itll be my first cruiser event. So those are perry rears? Doesnt seem like the axle is getting hit square on? Are you planning to adjust your holes in the extension you made to offset it so the bumps land square on the axle? I just switched from my OME shocks to ICON 2.0s. I only took measurements in the rear jacking up from the center of the bumper until the shock extended fully and started lifting the axle but im super pumped to get offroad. Measured from the ground to the bumper and I could lift up 3 more inches on the ICONS before the axle started to come up.

Bummer but I get it. Im pumped itll be my first cruiser event. So those are perry rears? Doesnt seem like the axle is getting hit square on? Are you planning to adjust your holes in the extension you made to offset it so the bumps land square on the axle? I just switched from my OME shocks to ICON 2.0s. I only took measurements in the rear jacking up from the center of the bumper until the shock extended fully and started lifting the axle but im super pumped to get offroad. Measured from the ground to the bumper and I could lift up 3 more inches on the ICONS before the axle started to come up.
Yeah I made a mistake in my measurements with the spacers so the rear bump stop is hitting the axle at a weird angle/spot. Build, break, repeat (nothing broke, but this is why we do it! problem solving...)

Yeah I made a mistake in my measurements with the spacers so the rear bump stop is hitting the axle at a weird angle/spot. Build, break, repeat (nothing broke, but this is why we do it! problem solving...)
Hey Im right there with you and will be doing the same thing once I actually get flexed enough to see where it will land and how much offset I will have to build into the spacer. Currently just extended mine .75 inches (no shock mount changes yet) so I should be near or ok for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom