passenger handle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if the grab handle (the oh s*** bar as known by my friends) was stock on all FJ40's. My 11/70 does not have one and do not see holes on the dash that this would be mounted. Also wondering when roll bars were stock. I do not have one and have the long seats. I have heard some people say they were stock on cruisers pre F2 and heard some people claim not stock. Finally how about rear seat belts for the long rear seats. Have original front lap belts!!! Could not beleive they were still in them thought they would have been pulled with the seats. However, have the rear seats with no belts. Where belts stock for rear long seats.

Need both all three of these if they are stock. Will get the seat belts and roll bar anyway but need to know if people claiming they are stock if they really are as I want one that goes around the long rear seats. Thank you for all your help.

Grab bars were factory until 1967. Aftermarket or OEMs are available. Roll bars became stock in 9/73, I believe, at the time the jump seats got narrower. The stock seatbelts for the long rear jump seats (like ours) were extra long belts (I have a pair!). I guess they are designed to belt in 2 people to a side!

Idave,

Do you have a pair of belts for sale or just making me jealous. :mad: :D. So after 67 the grab bars where an option ???. The rear seatbelts where stock and the roll bar was not stock till 9/73. Thanks for the info.

Just making you jealous :flipoff2:. Sorry :D!

The grab bar was only available for up to 67, but people drill holes in their later dashes and mount them, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom