Passenger front seat issue.

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by mobi-arc, Aug 15, 2005.

1. mobi-arc

mobi-arc

Guys,

I have a '98 and as the passenger seat slides toward the rear, a black plastic piece extends beyond the rail. See the pics below to see what I'm talking about. Anybady seen this before? Can someone send me the seat's parts breakdown so I can figure out how to repair it?

Thanks,

Scott
    scott@perfectswitch.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VA Runner

VA Runner

Same problem with my seat

I had the same problem with my passenger seat several months ago, finally that black plastic piece broke off. And I pulled the remaning piece out. The seat has been working fine. It moves back and forth with no problems. I'm guessing that peice was not real important.

Anyway, I just noticed the other day the the driver's seat is starting to have the same problem... but the piece is not sticking out yet.

Hope that helps.

3. NMuzj100

NMuzj100

I had this same problem with my 99 Camry seat when it was under warranty and Toyota replaced the the front seat rail. My seat eventually jammed.

Fix involved R/R of "Driver's front seat rail" and required a part # 1 72020-33091 adjuster assy, fr se

No list cost listed but I don't think it was cheap.

4. 1999 Land Cruiser

1999 Land Cruiser

Seat Rail sticking out

I have the same problem on my drivers seat. Have the cruisers seats jammed yet?

5. mobi-arc

mobi-arc

Not yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.