Partsouq (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

g-man

SILVER Star
Threads
Just thought I would share this for forum members who are not familiar with Partsouq. They are in the UAE...(United Arab Emirate) Crazy that we should be ordering parts from 1/2 way around the world but their prices are most always less than USA stealerships. Even though shipping may be a deal killer on some items....mostly I find myself still saving money.

Just go to Partsouq.com, put you vin # in and add it to your "garage". Subsequent visits to the site you simply log in and go to your garage by clicking on an icon in the upper right corner. From there click on your vehicle and drill down to see Toyota schematics arranged by engine, drivetrain and chassis, body/interior, and electrical.

Once you're at the schematic you click on the part you need and another window will pop up showing you if the part is still available or if substitutions are available and there price. From there you can click on the part and add to your cart.

Here is a recent post showing some screenshots of there site. OEM parts from PartSouq in UAE. | Page 2 | IH8MUD Forum

Last edited:
I have been using Partsouq for parts since Beno dropped out of the parts business. I found them after trying several dealers and re sellers here in the states with very little success. Partsouq generally has what I am looking for, in stock and ready to ship. My orders get here in 3-4 days and the total even with half way around the world shipping is cheaper than buying here. I'd like to be able to buy here and keep the sale in country but until someone steps up that has reasonable pricing and access to stock I will continue buying from Partsouq.

I found them while reading a thread on using 70 series sun visors in a 60 series.
Ordered and had them faster than parts coming from US suppliers.
Shipping costs can hurt, I'm sure if I bundled a bunch of stuff it would have helped but most importantly.....they had the parts I needed.

This is a dealer option I stumbled on recently Toyota Parts Center Online | Genuine Parts & Accessories - https://parts.toyota.com/ and not all dealers may be participating. With the part number, vehicle info, you can look up the part and the MSRP will be listed. Click on one of the dealer tabs and a lower price, ca. 30%, will be listed. 8155190A00 - Lens, rear combination lamp, right. Lighting, lamps, electrical - Genuine Toyota Part - https://parts.toyota.com/p/Toyota__/LENS---REAR-COMBINATION-LAMP---RIGHT/63162603/8155190A00.html

I've gone this route a few times recently and had the part within a couple of days. I spoke with counter guy and this pricing applies only to online purchases, not walk in and place the order. May not be as low as Partsouq but worth checking out; shipping vs. local taxes may balance out.

Just thought I would share this for forum members who are not familiar with Partsouq. They are in the UAE...(United Arab Emirate) Crazy that we should be ordering parts from 1/2 way around the world but their prices are most always less than USA stealerships. Even though shipping may be a deal killer on some items....mostly I find myself still saving money.

Just go to Partsouq.com, put you vin # in and add it to your "garage". Subsequent visits to the site you simply log in and go to your garage by clicking on an icon in the upper right corner. From there click on your vehicle and drill down to see Toyota schematics arranged by engine, drivetrain and chassis, body/interior, and electrical.

Once you're at the schematic you click on the part you need and another window will pop up showing you if the part is still available or if substitutions are available and there price. From there you can click on the part and add to your cart.

Here is a recent post showing some screenshots of there site. OEM parts from PartSouq in UAE. | Page 2 | IH8MUD Forum

Thanks for this @g-man. I have been pecking around various parts dealers since Beno got out of the public parts game for my stuff. I have not needed to use this site but seems many folks do so nice to get some confirmation here. Its prolly an option I'll need to utilize down the road.

Do folks who use this site regularly find that they often times have availability on many discontinued parts or parts that are unavailable in the US, or are they mostly subject to the same availability as dealers here in the US? Just offering parts at a lower price? I did a quick cursory look through for some hard to find parts and they seem to be mostly inline with the same availability as dealers here in the US. But wondered if folks come across any parts unicorns using this site. What's folks experience with parts returns? Thanks again for this info.

Thanks for this @g-man. I have been pecking around various parts dealers since Beno got out of the public parts game for my stuff. I have not needed to use this site but seems many folks do so nice to get some confirmation here. Its prolly an option I'll need to utilize down the road.

Do folks who use this site regularly find that they often times have availability on many discontinued parts or parts that are unavailable in the US, or are they mostly subject to the same availability as dealers here in the US? Just offering parts at a lower price? I did a quick cursory look through for some hard to find parts and they seem to be mostly inline with the same availability as dealers here in the US. But wondered if folks come across any parts unicorns using this site. What's folks experience with parts returns? Thanks again for this info.

NLA means NLA everywhere. Not going to find unicorns here. Double check the shipping costs when you order, it may be a deal killer for large or bulky or heavy items. Also it could be a deal killer if you just want to order a very inexpensive part by itself and the shipping will be 4x the price of the item.

But for me, my local dealership has difficulty speaking my FJ60 language mainly because the employees are younger than my truck, they have a hard time finding parts, take way to long to look them up, unless I can give them accurate part#s. When I order something, it stays lost in their receiving area, they don't get back with me to let me know it's arrived. I end up calling them a week or two later. It takes WAYYYYYY to long for them to go look for it. Then they are surprised that they DO have it but have somehow misfiled it and never got back with me. The price was more than Partsouq prices.

You do bring up a good point about returns...I have no idea but expect it would be a major pain. I think you need to know what your ordering, verify the part # with another source if you need to before you order. Some of Partsouq parts show an image of the item ...click on the camera icon to see what it looks like if that helps.

Part sourcing seems to be a moving target kind of game. As soon as you thing a company has everything you want, they will change their business practices, or some new tariff will jack up prices. But for now they are working for me.

I go to experts like Cruiser Outfitters for axle parts, suspension parts and stuff like that because they 1. have the right stuff and get it all to you the first time, 2. can talk to me and if necessary give some tech support. I have used Georg w/valley hybrids also for t-case rebuilt and p/s mod kit. Again reasons 1 and 2 above.

Regular everyday stuff that is just parts replacing and I want OEM b/c it lasts I'll use Partsouq.

Crappy stuff that doesn't matter, or has to be aftermarket b/c oem is long gone.... rockauto, walmart, local parts store.

Last edited:
Yeah, everything is cool until a shipment is held up at Customs. It finally happened to me this year. I’ve ordered since and received but one box is in limbo, probably forever lol

Good info.

I have had success with partsouq, and cruiseroutfitters, let's not forget cityracer for the aftermarket / nla stuff.

Happy New Year! Fully agree on Partsouq. I have been amazed at the price and speed of shipping. Never had an issue with customs and I've ordered a bumper, sun visors, lots of other stuff. But, there is a place for everyone. I love Cruiser Outfitters for hub rebuilt parts, etc. You can't beat their customer service. Bought my 80 suspension kit from Trail Tailor. And have used Torfab several times. All good. We are lucky to have the resources es we have.

This is a dealer option I stumbled on recently Toyota Parts Center Online | Genuine Parts & Accessories - https://parts.toyota.com/ and not all dealers may be participating. With the part number, vehicle info, you can look up the part and the MSRP will be listed. Click on one of the dealer tabs and a lower price, ca. 30%, will be listed. 8155190A00 - Lens, rear combination lamp, right. Lighting, lamps, electrical - Genuine Toyota Part - https://parts.toyota.com/p/Toyota__/LENS---REAR-COMBINATION-LAMP---RIGHT/63162603/8155190A00.html

I've gone this route a few times recently and had the part within a couple of days. I spoke with counter guy and this pricing applies only to online purchases, not walk in and place the order. May not be as low as Partsouq but worth checking out; shipping vs. local taxes may balance out.
Dangit, Godwin, how did you know I needed a right rear lens?
good link, I just saved 14 clams on FREESHIP
lol

I spend tens of thousands on parts from Partsouq and have for 3-4yrs.

Not long ago a customer ordered a new (NOS actually) 1HDFTE long block from partsouq and had it shipped to us.

69CCC119-7654-4B94-8C6C-4505B3AAB20F.jpeg

9A8E7DCB-56E8-4450-BFC6-26A63F862816.jpeg

92439976-4CFA-4E08-928C-87E2A9DD88B4.jpeg

E24F27C9-BEC3-439B-9F28-6510B1CB53E3.jpeg

Cheers

I use Partsouq for smallish pricey items because shipping large or heavy stuff is a deal killer. Exception was when I needed a new new top plate for an h55f. Even with shipping it was a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom