Partsouq Shipping Head Gasket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good information all around.

Head gasket kit came inside it’s own box then inside a custom cut box w all other parts. Worked perfectly.

EF825F36-51C8-4DD9-A493-9EFA3F6DB5FA.jpeg

When did you guys get your gasket sets? I see they do not have availability on HG or engine rebuild gasket sets:

04112-66030 Head set
04111-66030 Engine set
11115-66020 Head gasket

Is this a temporary thing?

Thanks.

(edit, these numbers are in the catalog for my VIN but I see the first number in this thread is a -66036. Is that verified supersede? Odd that their catalog does not show this number as a supersede)

Last edited:
How much was the tax/duty on $1000 and do you know if it's better to keep it under that number to avoid duty??

Someone else mentioned they prefer DHL for shipping, what's the difference?
About $30. Still cheaper than getting it from the dealer but id rather avoid it. I’ve used dhl once to try it out. Amount of time to get here was the same.

When did you guys get your gasket sets? I see they do not have availability on HG or engine rebuild gasket sets:

04112-66030 Head set
04111-66030 Engine set
11115-66020 Head gasket

Is this a temporary thing?

Thanks.

Part numbers are incorrect.

I recently ordered 04111-66036 from a US toyota parts supplier and the headgasket arrived bent. They sent me a new HG and resolved the issue though. I wouldn't order this gasket set from overseas. Sending it back in case of damage could be frustrating.

Part numbers are incorrect.
Let me say that your reputation causes me to believe you, but this is the number which results from my search using my VIN.

Is this a standard thing with Partsouq's catalog?

also, is the 66036 a full engine gasket kit or just the valve grind set?

Many thanks.

Edit: I found the information you shared previously in this thread, which has answered my question. Thanks.

Last edited:
Let me say that your reputation causes me to believe you, but this is the number which results from my search using my VIN.

Is this a standard thing with Partsouq's catalog?

also, is the 66036 a full engine gasket kit or just the valve grind set?

Many thanks.

I'm sure Partsouq is having to deal with all this Covid19 mess like everyone else, but I got hose I ordered in TWO DAYS, yes, two days. From the Middle East no less. Lucky to get anything inside a week when ordered Stateside. Don't know how they do it.

fast ship.jpg

I'm sure Partsouq is having to deal with all this Covid19 mess like everyone else, but I got hose I ordered in TWO DAYS, yes, two days. From the Middle East no less. Lucky to get anything inside a week when ordered Stateside. Don't know how they do it.

View attachment 2335858

I've spent a lot of time thinking about this too and I think they use airplanes to transport the parts. :hmm:

Just an update, ordered from Partsouq without issue. Head Gasket came in a box, in a box. Well packaged. I never had issues with a LOT of other parts but wasn't sure about long flat items. No issues. Thanks everyone for the input!

FYI, engine gasket kit for the 1998-2006 80-series is half the price of the 1993-97 engine gasket kit. Same quality, OEM and includes the head gasket.

Very slight differences in head gasket but it doesn't matter or cause any issues.

Cheers

FYI, engine gasket kit for the 1998-2006 80-series is half the price of the 1993-97 engine gasket kit. Same quality, OEM and includes the head gasket.

Very slight differences in head gasket but it doesn't matter or cause any issues.

Cheers
Really? What is P/N? That’s awesome.

Just an update, ordered from Partsouq without issue. Head Gasket came in a box, in a box. Well packaged. I never had issues with a LOT of other parts but wasn't sure about long flat items. No issues. Thanks everyone for the input!

They know how to pack things and don't skimp on packing material or methods. They know all too well how roughly packages will be treated. I've never received a damaged or incorrect part from them.

Cheers
Curious- What are the Differences in the HG? Still the improved version with the small round holes in the end instead of the triangles?

Curious- What are the Differences in the HG? Still the improved version with the small round holes in the end instead of the triangles?

4BF9D968-A33D-4864-BB2B-E68B3A64E8B3.jpeg
391897BE-FB72-4803-80E3-2F3BEA5B62B1.jpeg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom