Partsouq - Exhaust Purchase ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone ever purchased something big and somewhat fragile through Partsouq ? Thinking about buying a full factory exhaust from the cats back. Their pricing is about 60% of the domestic factory parts guys. Could save $500, but if it doesn't go well, I don't know an easy way to get it sorted out.

I might just resign myself to buy through the local guys unless folks have had good luck with Partsouq on this.

TIA

Keep the Cruiser Faith !

R.

I bought the muffler for my 100 in the spring of 21'. It was less than $450 shipped. No issues. Made it from SA to Ohio in around a week and was the most well packaged part I have ever received.

I posted about it in a couple of the threads.

I just redid my exhaust from cats back a month ago. I ordered most from PartSouq, but they didn’t have everything. So I compared overall pricing from a couple US dealers and shipped everything directly to my garage who did the work. (McGeorge had the best prices shipped).

No complaints from the guys at the shop. They loved working with all new Toyota parts that bolt right on. Also they were blown away by how fast the Dubai parts got there. (They got there faster than McGeorge!)

I just ordered a new muffler and related bolts/nuts/clamp from partsnext.com. They have been cheaper than anyplace else. This is my third big order from them.

I purchased a shifter bezel from them a while back that arrived slightly scratched. It’s the gloss piece with the PRND2L… I sent them a picture, they quickly refunded my money and opened their own claim with the shipper (DHL). I got to keep the part and that was that. So they stand behind their process.

Anyone ever purchased something big and somewhat fragile through Partsouq ? Thinking about buying a full factory exhaust from the cats back. Their pricing is about 60% of the domestic factory parts guys. Could save $500, but if it doesn't go well, I don't know an easy way to get it sorted out.

I might just resign myself to buy through the local guys unless folks have had good luck with Partsouq on this.

TIA

Keep the Cruiser Faith !

R.
I bought a muffler. Arrived packaged better than almost anything else I've ordered online. Zero damage or scratches.

It's amazing what a company across the globe can do at a fraction of the cost delivering the exact same product you'd buy from a local reseller in the USA.

I have bought a new glass windshield from partsouq and it arrived undamaged and intact. Came in 4 days from Dubai. Local dealer was more expensive and had longer lead time for same part (and it also came damaged and un-usable).

Unlike the majority in this thread, my exhaust parts were NOT packaged very thoughtfully. However it all worked out fine and my new oem exhaust has been just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom