Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1974 FJ55 Fire Truck remnant. Body on frame. Fire fightin stuff. $1, firm.

Wanted 1975-80 FJ40 steering wheel to steering box complete.

Last edited:
where in new york ? i have a colum box and steering wheel complete also thanks

let me google cobelskil ny and a trade would be cool i have other parts as well thanks

son said he is up for a road trip only 5 hr drive .do you have a list of parts you need i can send you photos .i might have to dig up the fj55 buried in my yard for parts.

is the truck gone? I know some people who would want it and would pay for shipping.

I wish I was in New york... wife would kill me!

truck remnants still available. Is Texas still part of USA ?

son said he is up for a road trip only 5 hr drive .do you have a list of parts you need i can send you photos .i might have to dig up the fj55 buried in my yard for parts.

I'm looking for 1975-80FJ40 Steering wheel to steering box complete. Visit this weekend OK.

I will be up there collecting the wheels and caps in a while... I can help facilitate if there are folks that want to get the "truck remnant" body...

In case you missed it: the wheels and caps are SOLD.

I would hope who ever restores this has the chance to get those original parts back . Seems they would be extremely important for a restoration of such a rare vehicle . Unless they are common wheels and caps , but I'm guessing not .

If I wasn't in California I would have bought the whole thing sight unseen . Awesome vehicle .

we can come up on the 16th i could ship your stuff if you want to trade and need it sooner thanks.any other parts you need let me know i have a bunch .i also found a lot of stuff i need to fix that truck up lying around .let me know thanks

Saturday 16 Aug 2014 is penciled in for a visit to look at or take-away remnant. Do you need address/contact info ? Other parts I'm looking for would be a 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO(Red).

Let me no Ed

Can't remember the user name but a mud member moved to Australia and bought a FJ55 or two. Might be able to source the RHD steering box or other RHD only parts you would need to get it up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom