Parts Truck/Parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does have any interest in an 88/89 parts truck? I currently have an 88FJ chassis under an 89FJ body for sale. The frame is rusted, and some interior and trim parts have been swapped with my 88. The color is white. The old parts are loose in the parts truck. The following items are in good shape:

Motor – 160,000 +/- and very well taken care of by original owner,Axles, Transfer Case, Tranny. All were running well when I drove the vehicle from PA. to Ma. prior to the swap. Hood, Upper Rear Hatch, Fenders, Rear Pass. Door, All Glass - These are all in very good condition, the remaining 3 doors have the typical bottom rust. The lower tailgate has the bottom rust as well. Exhaust w/out Cat. Converters, Manifold. 5 Stock Chrome wheels are in decent shape. 2 hitches, one is installed. The truck is located in Essex, Ma.

Thanks,

Peter
88:89.jpg

Last edited:
cruiserparts.net originally offered me $1000.00, but then never followed up in earnest and haven't been responsive to e-mails. anything close to that would be ideal, but I will entertain all offers to move it to a cruiser fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom