parts transport!!! ca, az, nm, tx, co, ut, nv to ca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor
Threads
we're going on a bid road trip in just over 2 weeks. starting in stockton ca, going past the hammers and onto dallas tx. from there to the roundup and then thru denver to slc thru nv and back home. plenty of room to transport parts if you're willing to chip in some $s for gas money.

If fyou are going to be near Littleton, Colorado I'd like talk with you.

when in denver? love to share a brew with ya!

well, denver is going to be one of the stops. we plan on checking out christo's shop and hanging out with mike aka treerootco overnight. maybe we can get a bbq together or all hang out at a pizza place? that would be way cool always good to put faces with names which is one of the main reasons for taking this trip and taking the route we arte driving.

i just looked up littleton and from what i see it's pretty much in denver so i'd say that's a YES.

pm me or call me at 209-955-1217
georg

Stopping in PHX for a night? We could snap together a run!

we might just have to work that into the schedule. we were'nt sure where we would stop on the way out and phx sounds about right. let's get something going!:beer:

When you coming into town? You give me a date and time and we'll make it happen.

but sure yet, but i should know within a week. we'll probably spend the night in phx so need to find a place to crash. any recommendations?

Hotel, Motel or resort?

the cheaper the better. this is gonna be a 2 week trip, roughly 5k miles....

bigjhoov said:
Would you be interested in transporting a set of tires from Moody in Utah and bringing them to Dallas, Tx?

that won't be possible since we're not driving thru utah on the way to dallas. we're going the southern route.......
send nolen a pm, he might have room for them in another rig......

usmcruiser said:
I'd love to meet up with you, Mike, and Ige when you get here. Let us know when you will be in.

hey nick.
that would be sweet! should we try to get as many denver area cruiser heads together for a bbq or something?
georg

orangefj45 said:
that won't be possible since we're not driving thru utah on the way to dallas. we're going the southern route.......
send nolen a pm, he might have room for them in another rig......

Sorry, I don't know who nolen is?

What size tires?

Georg,

What days are you planning to stay in Phoenix area? And what route are you planning through AZ? I'm thinking we can do a day or night run. A day run on Upper Ajax would be bitchen then head up to Martinez or out to the Coke ovens and across the Gila to Cochran site then out the Floence Kelvin hiway to Florence. It would be a FULL day of wheelin depending on how many rigs were on hand but it could be a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom