parts pig update (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Talked to Jerry the guy with the pig again today. Talked him down $50 from what he asked. Also set up a tentative date for picking it up. JP let me know how the date sounds to you, the second weekend in July I think its the 10 if not then how does the following weekend sound. Also Ghen will you still have that trailor then? Or do I need to find another. Now to figure out where to keep it. Bringing it here wouldnt do me any good cause then I have to haul everythign back to clemson. Any ideas anyone?

Yeah I didnt expect you to be keen on the idea of it staying there. But it would be good to have it in Clemson so I can get what I need from it without toting it around or anything.
Chuck would you be cool with having a pig parked in your backyard for a few months?

The pig is in Newberry at the moment. Look back in our forum here for my other thread about it "parts pig" theres a few pics and stuff in there. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated Alan.

yeah sorry richard but that thing is too ugly to sit in my yard for a few months, I don't need to piss my neighbors off any more than I have.

If I had a garage that would be a different story, I could close the door and no one would see it.

Its cool man I dont blame you. If I bring it here I'll have to convince my parents and I dont think they would like that. I'd also have to strip everything of use and get rid of it before I can back. Also not to easy. So I need to come up with something in the clemson area, any ideas anyone.

If close enough you can bring it to my shop as I seem to be aquiring a salvage yard anyway! It will give you time to part it out. Maybe we can find someone to haul both away when you're done. I have not worked at disposal at all with my hulk...have been a bit lazy. Also if we can get together on timing my truck and trailer can handle the weight easily. Maybe a little help on gas as I found out when I went to Florida to pickup my 77, gas milage is horrible when towing 4-5000#.

Alan

Awesome, I must have done something good cruiser related and not known it because the karma has worked out. That would be great if I could keep it there for a little while Alan. I plan on coming up about 7-10 days before school and working on my cruiser a lot anyway so the first thing to do would be strip everything I want off of that pig. Also JP if you want to help me strip it apart I'll give you that t-case. I figure the work would be worth the $50 and more beneficial. How do you want to meet up for getting this pig youll be in clemson so you want me to just come meet you there on fri and we can go get it on sat?

hmmmmmmm not exactly sure, I will have to come home to get my dad's truck, and I will be in summer school then, so we will have to see as time gets closer, and yeah I'll help you strip it for the t-case......... you think you are going to make the tellico trip the weekend of the 20/21

I have so many things I need to do I dont even know. I need to strip that pig down and get it out of wherever it is, I need to work on mine, I need to go to South Dakota maybe, I need to take the gre, I need to find a job when I get back. So I dont even know right now.

Haha yeah man I'm trying to make sure it works out too. The dean hasnt gotten back to me about soem $ yet though. Hes a real slack ass. Did you notice I ave more posts then you now. God I've become a huge mud whore.

yep, you are now the mud whore for sure, since they took away chit-chat posts malph has gone down............ and I have been in my garage every spare moment for a month now, but I am going to start painting tomorrow if all goes well, prep work is a major PITA......... only use durabak if you intend to never take it off...........doh........

Yeah man well I dont intend on taking it off so it still sounds like a good plan to me. Mine is a trail beater for sure I'll get another pig if I want to do it nice. I'll be letting you know the price of bills for this month tomorrow, so check for a pm. Good luck with the painting.

ClemsonCruiser said:
yep, you are now the mud whore for sure, since they took away chit-chat posts malph has gone down.....QUOTE]

they took chat posts away almost 1.5 years ago.....

i haven't had access to the internet at my humble abode in over a year.....this is why i'm not on here all the time like i used to be, ha ha

malphrus

Virgo are you still looking for the stuff to do power steering? I have it all lined up from a guy but I dont think I really have the money. So if you want it I can give you the guys name and you can pm him. 200 for everything to do the 60 conversion. All the parts from the 60 you just have to tell him what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom