parts,,parts and more parts.. is this a good place to buy from?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi all, been happily buying my parts from rock auto but they dont carryy the idler or center arm repair kit. my local ish places in canada have been pretty poor at returning messages so i guess its ordering stateside for me. looked at a few places online for this kit and prices seem to be all over the place from 69 us to over 150 us.... for the same part number... is this normal for fj parts to be priced all over the place for the same item? i can see a few dollars here and there difference but well over double seems odd. i narrowed down my search to this place "fjparts.com" has anyone dealt with them? good or bad expeireinces? or whats your favorite place for parts i should look for this item. thanx

04453-60020-21.jpeg

I have got stuff from FJparts, including the rebuild kit. Never had an issue. There are several vendors on here that have good parts for your rebuild.

From my experience the price should hover around the same $50-65$ USD. No way at $150
C.Corps has em for less than $50

When you rebuild the center arm don't be surprised if the top cap that screws down does not sit all the way flush like the original when torqued down.
This was my experience and from reading here "normal".
Sorry no experience with fjparts

From my experience the price should hover around the same $50-65$ USD. No way at $150
C.Corps has em for less than $50

When you rebuild the center arm don't be surprised if the top cap that screws down does not sit all the way flush like the original when torqued down.
This was my experience and from reading here "normal".
Sorry no experience with fjparts
cruisercorp is same price as fj[arts. 69us. but to ship it to canada they wanted $103 shipping.....fjparts was $30 shipping for same item... crazy pricing differences..

fjparts is straight up, stand up. I work with them on a regular basis, and have from their beginning.

I have bought lots of parts from Sonny @ FJParts.com and have not had any issues with his parts or his service. His descriptions will say if the parts are OEM Toyota, Japanese Aftermarket, or some other source. He has a nice website and fast shipping. Nothing to complain about.

thanx all for the replies, ill order that part from fjparts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom