Parts Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am currently in process of putting my 67 FJ40 back together, and missing a few parts that I am having difficulty locating.

Currently looking for the rubber boot that goes around the steering wheel at the firewall.

Also needing a rear view mirror for the 67 that has the 3 bolt mount.

I have checked Cool Cruisers, and Specter, and even E-Bay.

If you guys have any other places to suggest to look or have any laying around any and all information would be appreciated.

Thanks
Pam

098-22A SBX COL BOOT-
1958-9/72 FJ40 W/FLOORSHF

From SOR. The only difference is that you will have to punch out the hole for the column shift if that is what you have. No biggie as it is molded into the rubber:beer:

Ed

098-22A SBX COL BOOT-
1958-9/72 FJ40 W/FLOORSHF

From SOR. The only difference is that you will have to punch out the hole for the column shift if that is what you have. No biggie as it is molded into the rubber:beer:

Ed

Thanks Ed!! I looked through their site, but I didn't find it.

Thanks again

Pam

when you go on sor.com in the top right hand corner there is some search options. one is a pull down arrow and select part number then in the box below put in 098-22A and then search. it will pop up.

when you go on sor.com in the top right hand corner there is some search options. one is a pull down arrow and select part number then in the box below put in 098-22A and then search. it will pop up.

Thanks it showed up after I did that. I find that their site is kinda hard to navigate. Especially if you don't know the exact terms for what you are searching for. Rubber thingy that steering wheel goes through on the firewall doesn't work very well.:D

Pam

I have found if you don't know the name for something in their catalog.....just type in a general system like.......steering column......it will typically get you to a diagram that you can see all the parts on. And typically they have clickable links built into the numbers that designate different parts.

lunyou

I might have the rubber boot and the metal peice that holds it for a column shift fj40 from 1970. I converted mine to power steering and built the whole plate over again.

Email me your email address and I will send you a pic if I find it tonight.

Eddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom