Wanted Parts needed...FJ40 - FJ45LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
Threads
Website
home.comcast.net
Let me know if you have any of these parts. I'll have pics up shortly.

• '79 and up tube style tire carier for an FJ40.
  • '79 and up rear floor patch panel.
  • Large sight glass carb
  • F135 engine block (I now need one, I bet Wes is still laughing)
  • older style hub caps
  • full frame front license plate holder

Last edited:
treerootCO said:
Let me know if you have any of these parts. I'll have pics up shortly.

• 1964 or so lower bifold door section without the custom window
  • hinge portion that bolts to the hardtop for the bifold door
  • the latch that holds up the bifold door (clips inside the rain gutter when not in use)

• Thanks.. You need to head the junk yard tomorrow.. are you workin?

Pretty sure that I have at least two, if not three 135 engines..

come and get 'em mike.

might even have a carb....I will look around.

I may have the lic. frame do you have a pic. of what you are looking for?

Poser said:
Pretty sure that I have at least two, if not three 135 engines..

come and get 'em mike.

might even have a carb....I will look around.
roadtrip mike? i'll go

If someone closer doesn't have the any of the bifold door and parts I have a couple here in Phoenix. Not sure what your looking for but I have a few of the early hard, plus parts.

John

There is bifold door in a local junkyard. I am going down there tomorrow to see if it is still there. I need the lower portion uncut (no window), the passenger side pivot, and the hook that holds it up.

I stole the license plate holder pic from Cruiser Nerd :) :
40plate.JPG

I seen that license plate bracket before. That's the one I loaned to Jim. At one time I think he was going to try and make one. Then decided it was easier to post a picture of it to see if anyone had one for sale (like you're doing). I been pretty lucky over the years in finding a couple of these which is funny since here in AZ we haven't had front license plates for years. Even when we did seems most people here weren't using them anyway.

Let me know if you need any door parts, I was moving stuff around this last weekend and found that I have five of the bifold doors. If you check out the hard top I am looking for the vent that goes on the roof. The small one in the back.

John

sorry the one I have is a rear older style w/o lights.........

Some pics of the parts. The hook that holds up the bifold rear is missing on the passenger side. I am not sure if the parts are the same on both sides.
hook.jpg
earlyhub.jpg
centercut.jpg

This is the large siteglass carb. Whole or parts...

and Poser....I will make it up there one of these days. You can count on it.
large.jpg
earlyplate.jpg

Last edited:
Looks cold there Mike!! What years did the large sight glass carb come on? The hatch stays are not for an LV right? It sure didn't look like one to me.

I'm going to print the picture of the front hub caps for when I go downtown next time since I don't have a sample to show.

the hatch stayes are Fj40.

All LVs as far as I can tell were large sight glass carbs. The odd part is none of mine are blue. They have a grey background. My 66 is a large site glass but it doesn't have the Aisin plate behind the glass. The fuel level line is cast into the carb body. I think 1958-1967 had the large window. 68-69 or so the large sight style carb had a small round window.

That license plate frame was used to the late 70's there has to be a billion of them out there. :D

The junkyard I picked up the '62 at on Friday had one, it was flattened out and bolted to the bib, but otherwise good. Send you his addy if you want.

Cruiser_Nerd said:
That license plate frame was used to the late 70's there has to be a billion of them out there. :D

The junkyard I picked up the '62 at on Friday had one, it was flattened out and bolted to the bib, but otherwise good. Send you his addy if you want.
not many of them out there. and if you do find them, they're snapped off likek the first pic.

treerootCO said:
Does anyone have a '79 and up style rear tire carrier for an FJ40 they don't need anymore? :)

Maybe a whole handful.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom