Parts list for front axle rebuild ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive got a 1980, FJ40. It’s had a spring over, but other than that, basically stock, straight out of the box

I’ve got a clicking birf, and have never regeared since running 35’s after the SO. So I’m looking at tearing into the front axle (and regearing the rear).

Has anybody put together a parts list for the bearings, gaskets, & seals that are prudent to replace once you are in that deep ? Does Toyota have a P/N for some type of complete gasket/seal set for a project like this ?

Go to cruiser outfitters.com give them a call. They will get everything you need

Ive got a 1980, FJ40. It’s had a spring over, but other than that, basically stock, straight out of the box

I’ve got a clicking birf, and have never regeared since running 35’s after the SO. So I’m looking at tearing into the front axle (and regearing the rear).

Has anybody put together a parts list for the bearings, gaskets, & seals that are prudent to replace once you are in that deep ? Does Toyota have a P/N for some type of complete gasket/seal set for a project like this ?
I'm sure you are going to regear the front as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom