Parts in nor cal heading to So Cal, AZ, LV this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I am heading from Sacramento down to LA, San Diego, AZ, Vegas and back this weekend. I still have some stuff for sale and I am already taking parts down there so why not some more. Here is a list of stuff still for sale. I am trying to leave Friday and will meet anyone reasonably close to my intended path. Here is my list:

H41 w/ splitcase with 2h/2F input(10spline)- $650.00

40 Series Full Float axle hub to hub with third- $425.00

40 Series Full Float axle hub to hub with third w/ ebrake- $450.00

3 speed Tcase- $220.00

4 speed Tcase- $200.00

Some ambulance doors yellow and dark blue- make offer(pics tonight)

FJ55 fenders in nice shape- $240.00 pair

FJ60 Disk brake front end- $300.00

Third members(fine and coarse)

FJ40 Front end drum brakes complete- $150.00

Drivelines(all sizes and patterns)- offer

A ton more and if you dont see it, ask. I try and answer wanted ads, but its tough to know what to mention here unless there is interest shown. So ask away and the worst that can happen is I dont have it.

All parts are in Sacramento CA but can be taken south with me this weekend and delivery fees will be a 12 pack so long as youre near a freeway. Anyways, if you want pics or have questions, email me at bconparts@yahoo.com or PM me here and I will try to help. Thanks for the interest.

Emails are replied to as are PMs. The FF is 4.1 and not locked and not posi. I will take pics this evening. It is just a run of the mill axle with nothing fancy. I have a Lock Rite sitting here if you are interested though... Anyways, Thanks for the interest.

E-mailed ya

Do the single speed t-cases come with shift levers?

What year are those 55 fenders? How nice is "nice shape"?
Any Fine spline pinion thirds?
Just where in Sac are you?
Do I know you?

I am fairly sure I rode out of the rubicon with you after an illfated mountainbike trip with my crap strapped to the hood of your pig....in the dark no less. How good is your memory? That is if thats your pig in your avatar. I am thinking something like a butcher at a local grocery store near arden/howe or something... Or I am way off and just gave the life story of some other guy....

I cannot get that damn infran view to work so no photos till I get home. Fenders look nice. They are in Rancho. As far as thirds, I am pulling one fine spline and have another I can pull. Let me know what you are after. Thanks

Nope. Not me. Sounds like 55guy, one of the Knorr bros...he's the butcher at the market on Arden & Western (?).
I'm looking for a 3rd out of a FJ62. Fine spline pinion...

bcon said:
I am fairly sure I rode out of the rubicon with you after an illfated mountainbike trip with my crap strapped to the hood of your pig....in the dark no less. How good is your memory? That is if thats your pig in your avatar. I am thinking something like a butcher at a local grocery store near arden/howe or something... Or I am way off and just gave the life story of some other guy....

I cannot get that damn infran view to work so no photos till I get home. Fenders look nice. They are in Rancho. As far as thirds, I am pulling one fine spline and have another I can pull. Let me know what you are after. Thanks

I have the thirds, I just need to get back from this coming weekend and I will have time to pull one from a FE. Anyways send some contact info and I will get back to you the first of next week. Not trying to delay but if youre local then there is no shipping or delivery worries. Thanks

Got email for the photos of the fenders? Or if you want to come take a look next week when I am back, there are other parts not pig specific, but cool nonetheless. Thanks

do you have early rear swing out doors? and a rear heater for early models?

Answers in order...
Swing out door??? as in rear lowers? I think I have some blue ones.
Heater- Fairly sure I have one but I will tear apart the garage tomorrow.
Those fenders are from a 76 but I will be in LA on friday maybe one day next week? If your in Jackson I am just off sunrise and jackson highway in rancho, but we will let pighead go first. Thanks for the interest.

load up the H41 and the 4 speed case with linkage!

What kind of beer are you/we drinkin? 7am is a little early to start, don't you think?;p

Oh I am sorry, I didnt think it was ever TOO early.... Suprise me on the type, and do you want a courtesy call say around 3 or 4? Am I going to Moss St? Thanks and I will see you Friday.

bcon said:
Oh I am sorry, I didnt think it was ever TOO early.... Suprise me on the type, and do you want a courtesy call say around 3 or 4? Am I going to Moss St? Thanks and I will see you Friday.

Moss street it is!;)

OK, FF rear with ebrake -- what's the condition? how rusted is it? Do the brakes need to be rebuilt? 4.1 diff, right?

I'm about 50 miles from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom