Parts ID numbers assist please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the parts I’d numbers for all 4 doors for weatherstripping. Also for visor and or base Tia
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Year of 80 series?

1995 landcruiser. Sorry. Been searching and Mcgeorge Toyota website keeps kicking me to Avalon weatherstripping. May call them in the morning before work

Looks like the mount in your first pic is 74348.
The mount in your second pic looks like 93530-45020
The visor itself seems to be 74310 (RH) and 74320 (LH)
This comes from Armrest & visor for Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80R - Amayama

I think the weather stripping is 68141-60010 (RH) and 68151-60010 (LH)

This is all assuming I chose the right model 95 J80 (if they're any different). HTH

@Akella
Mud member that may have all the weather stripping. Good prices, Mud Member and quick shipping.
Has a website too. Cruiser Addiction. I would start with that guy.
Also, if your so inclined there is more weather stripping on the body of truck for the door seal too, I think.

Last edited:
Front door weatherstrip LEFT 67862-60073
Front door weatherstrip RIGHT 67861-60073
Those little plastic clips that are going to break when you change the weatherstrip are 67867-12150

I use these guys to track down part numbers for my truck:

www.partsouq.com

Plug in my VIN and it details everything, even if it has been discontinued.

Front door weatherstrip LEFT 67862-60073
Front door weatherstrip RIGHT 67861-60073
Those little plastic clips that are going to break when you change the weatherstrip are 67867-12150
Do the OEM weatherstrip come with those little pink plastic clips? From the pictures it looks like it does but would like to confirm

No. Just had the weatherstrips when ordered. Went to the local Toyota dealer to get the right clips.

McGeorge Toyota for the weatherstrips and my local dealer for the clips. Guess they make more money separating items out. Kinda sad really

I recently ordered parts from Amayama.com and I was very satisfied with the prices and parts availability. Just be prepared to wait a bit for them to arrive.

McGeorge Toyota for the weatherstrips and my local dealer for the clips. Guess they make more money separating items out. Kinda sad really

OK: so I don’t think there is a correspondence with what is going on here: IE: what you are saying and what you got.

So, let me clarify:

All Toyota weatherstripping sold in the US for the 80 series comes with all of the necessary clips to install. Every single piece. No exceptions.

Door weatherstrip, belt mouldings, etc.

There is no need to get clips separately. Ever. For any service part over the counter for the 80 series.

So, what the heck did you actually buy that required you to go back and get clips? Serious question.

Thanks.

I may be mistaken I've been wrong before, but I'm pretty sure the weatherstripping was only the weatherstripping. However i may be thinking about the door panel clips. Not sure, sorry if i'm no help. If you get the clips with the strip, great.

Clips come with the new weatherstripping. Different color clips for each of the four doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom