For Sale Parts From '98 (seats, running boards) and Thule rooftop gear. Virginia Beach, VA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone,
I have some things I'd like to clear out of here, hopefully someone nearby might need one or more of these. I'll keep it as simple as possible, but I'm not 100% certain on what some of these go for, even with some research, so I'll just ballpark it. I'll be using the money to fix up/help build my '98.

Edit: Photoset of seats here: 1998 LC Seats

- Third row seats. Tan leather. Decent shape, no big rips or tears etc.
I was thinking $250 for both.

- Running boards. They have some dings and dents but are very sound. Some surface rust on brackets. You'll need new screws as I reused them to plug the holes.
$120 for the set.

- Thule bars. I have four 65" square bars and gutter mounts on each. These were on my AWD Chevy van that I got rid of for my Cruiser. They were on the van for a year so there's some bolt surface rust but everything is structurally sound, I never had any issues with them. There are holes drilled through one side of them from where I mounted my ARB awning.

- Thule MOAB Basket. Great shape, had it up top on the same van, never got to use it though, doesn't ven have any scratches haha.
I'd like to get $300 for the whole Thule setup. Open to offers and if I need to I'll part it out, just easier to let it all go to one home.

- Misc: I have the third row seatbelts/mechanisms if anyone needs a set, make me an offer.

Okay, I believe right now that's it. I'll update if anything pops up.

All items are in Virginia Beach, VA and available for pick up. They're all stored in a climate controlled storage unit at the moment. I'm willing to drive a little if someone on the Eastern Shore or nearby is really interested, otherwise I'll hold onto them for anyone who can come pick up.

Feel free to ask me any questions.
Thanks!
Bryan

23660331479_079c1e482f_b.jpg

24002076246_b360687dd1_b.jpg

23945631791_9338d45f50_b.jpg

23919965962_9d597c3cf5_b.jpg

23399953504_a6ca221208_b.jpg

23401408703_d7b1bdfd77_b.jpg

23919965552_af0f951416_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing your Thule setup doesn't fit you 100 and that's why you're selling it?

I'm guessing your Thule setup doesn't fit you 100 and that's why you're selling it?
Yep. I've been hanging on to it since the sale because I put so much into it, I thought "Just put it in storage," but since I have no gutters to mount them etc., it just needs a new home. I have a set of Gamiviti mounts and would like to put money towards one of their racks.

I like the look of that basket.

Does anyone know if there are different posts/legs that could be purchased to mount this on a 100?

Sent from my iPhone

I like the look of that basket.

Does anyone know if there are different posts/legs that could be purchased to mount this on a 100?

Sent from my iPhone
I've seen some people recommend using the Thule Crossroads feet, they can go onto the factory rack then you can mount whatever Thule products you'd like. Another option, that I almost went with, is to buy the Gamiviti foot pack and just bolt the bars to them, though they wouldn't be adjustable forwards and backwards and I wasn't sure if the width would match the basket's feet etc. Plus I'm putting an awning and tent up top. I'd say look into the Crossroads feet, looks like a good option. That's the extent of my knowledge though...

Hi there. Interested in seeing pics of the second row seats.

I'll get over to my unit this weekend and get some photos for you. Got a little sidetracked with the family the last week.
Thanks
Bryan

I stopped in today and photographed the second row. There were quite a few so I put them in an album on Flickr temporarily, check them all out here: 1998 LC Seats
Let me know if you have any questions. Excuse some of the white balance, it was my iPhone.
Thanks
Bryan

Hope it's okay to BUMP before I throw them up on Fleabay and CL.

BUMP Seats still available.
Been away, will respond asap.

Right now the Thule bars are pending, I'm responding to messages and I'll update in order. Thanks!
Also, seats are all still available.

BUMP for sale again.

Thule load bars and feet with MOAB basket: $300 (Can part it out but prefer to sell it all if possible.)

Link to Thule photos: Thule

Running Boards for $120 and pickup only.

3rd row seats, tan: $200 takes both. Pickup is best but I can look into shipping. (Last I checked though I believe it was about $160 for one through UPS.)

Third row seatbelts/mechanisms if anyone needs a set, make me an offer.

Last edited:
BUMP.
Running boards: Open to offers. Just need them gone, they're big.
Third row seats still for sale as well as Thule gear.
Trying to avoid eBay and CL. Open to reasonable offers on the seats etc.
Thanks!
Feel free to PM with any questions.

BUMP again. Now selling second and third row seats as well as the running boards and Thule gear.

BUMP again. Now selling second and third row seats as well as the running boards and Thule gear.
I live in Norfolk and am interested in the running boards. Can you give me a call or text? I send you a message. Thanks!

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom