Parts for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time to clean the garage a little. Here is what I know I have. There may be more so if your currious give me a shout.

Seat Covers (tough duck; Grey) $50
Bikini Top to match covers with track $45
Fan Shroud $40
Front Steering (pitman arm to tie rod ends) $100
R and L knuckle Arm $40 ea.
Rear drum brake cylinders $10 each (4 total)
OEM tow hooks (2) $5 ea.
Steering Stableizer $40
Brake MC off an 83FJ60 $20
Brake MC off Cressada nearly the same as FJ60 $20

I can take pictues and send if you want.

Prices are a WAG will consider BO. Prices do not incude shipping. Shipping is out of Colorado Springs. Let me know what your interested in.

Last edited:
I also have a set of brake rotors PN 5962RGS that were intended for a RDB conversion. They have been turned so they will fit onto a FJ40 axle however, the Rotors are too thick for the standard RDB. (yeah, this is/was a D**B A** thing on my part, measure twice and cut once bla bla bla)

If anyone could use them in another application I will sell them both for $30 plus shipping.

Contact me for extra info.

Seat covers...interested

Dark grey?

Also interested in the seat covers..any pics?

Steering stabilizer is used I assume?

-Marty

Seat pics

here are some seat pics. The bottoms do not have a bracket. They are in great shape given they are from a 78.

Last edited:
Seat covers

Seat covers were used for a few years in Las Vegas. so there is some sun bleaching. Passenger rear has a tear that could be fixed with some patch material and sewing.

Stabilizer was used for about two weeks. The shock is solid, if I remember correctly its a universal from ProComp.

Last edited:
could i have some pics of the rotors? and just so i knwo what is an RDB conversion? might be a dumb question but ill ask anyways.

thanks
-miles

Rotors

Here are pictures of the Rotors. The caliper reads 1.298. These rotors will not fit the "usual" brake calipers used for a Rear Disk Brake conversion.

They have been turned to fit a FJ40 axle.

Let me know either way.

Troy

Last edited:
Shackle Lift

Can I see the Shackles? How many? Any Pins with them? If a set of four and in good shape I'll take them.

Jay

Shackles

Here they are. I pulled them out of the stack. They are in good condition for being used, any rust is only on the surface. I will clean them up and shoot them with some primer and paint prior to sending.

No pins included.

Pakage weighs 5.6lbs and ships from 80919. So you can WAG the shipping cost.

Last edited:
those things look got to me. what would shipping cost to 93442? or you can give me a shipping wieght and size and ill find out. are these specific for rear disc brakes or can they be used on the front? how much would they need to be turned down to fit a regular conversion? i am trying to get front disc brakes and if these will work i might want them. sorry for all the questions i just want to know how all this works.

thanks
-miles

checking on what a Front conversion uses for parts. At this point I don't think they will work for you. Ill keep checking on this end if you do the same.

I do not want to sell you parts that won't work. If we find that they can work we can do the shipping costs and stuff.

Troy

Your rear brake cylinders are they new or used? I'm in need of one only one I believe but will have to check to see which one was the leak coulpret. oh yeah price? Thanks Kenn
Please Pm me as I may not remember to check back

Do you have a good headlight switch for sale?

Those seats look good! AARGH!!!!!!I just drove thru CO SPRINGS on SUNDAY morning!:crybaby:

well if they will work for front disc brakes then consider them sold and if not then i might want them anyways so i can do 4 wheel discs. let me knwo if you find anyhting and i will try to find out if they will work.

thanks
-miles

oh and the thickness isnt too much of a problem because i have access to a brake lathe so i can turn them down to whatever i need.

Cruiserman,
I mailed you shipping information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom