Parts for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Poser

Oh...Durka Durka Durka.
Supporting Vendor
Threads
In 21 years, I have parted out over 50 Land Cruisers. I have quite a bit of stuff. I am located in MN. Let me know what you are looking for, and I will see what I have. Shoot me a PM or post up what you may be looking for.

Mainly the 40/55/60 series trucks.

I have not parted any 80 series vehicles.

Last edited:
Looking for light lenses for a '76 FJ55 as well as the entire front signal light assemblies ('76) for both sides and the front side marker lights from a '74 FJ-55 (I've got '74 front fenders). A good (no cracks) dash pad and a good (no cracks) rear window gear. Will also need the trim panels on the inside of the doors and cargo area.

Needed: Complete dash knobs for a '68: heater, lights, wipers. These are the knobs
with the "pictographs", not the words. Also, side and rear reflectors and a
windshield washer bottle+motor+lid for the '68.

I am also located in MN. (in the cities) I am hoping to buy a FJ40 tomorrow. I know I would need a 72 tub (from the back all the way up to the front seat, basically everything under the hard top) Also would need 72 back seats. Those are the MAJOR things i am sure I will need little things as I begin to work. Would be able to pick up. Have anything? How much? Where are you located. Pics??? e-mail-mrcarter1@hotmail.com. Thanks. :D

I need a good set of hard doors if you have them. I am in Omaha. :D

Do you have the door striker plates that go the early style hard doors.Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a wiper switch and brake hardline pieces/ends.
Thanks
WILL

I AM INTERESTED IN A PASSENGER SIDE FENDER FOR A 62. I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME AS THE 60. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.-SETH

Hi, Looking for grab rails. 2 overhead ones and one glovebox one(like fj62). So 3 total. Thanks

Hey,

Any chance you got a driver side rocker panel for sale that is in Decent shape for a FJ60? Also the license plate light housing?

Thanks,
Alex

I'm looking for a front 75-78 fj40 rubber floor mat in decent shape if you have one. I'd be interested in the rear if you have it as well.

I need a set of hard doors too if you have them. 75+ some rust is OK for a 40.
Thanks!

need hd light switch for 10/78 fj40. Also need "L" bracket for hardtop - pass. side by windshield, pass side rear marker light(or lense cover) and front bucket seats w/brackets for 6/76 fj40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom