Parts For Sale/ Trade/ Free / Wanted/ Not Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Behemoth60 - There is a new project for you.

Aqualu Sales
Intriguing, but all of my time and money is going into building an accessory I need to finish my ultimate expo Land Cruiser.... a 3,450 sf two-level supershop with in-ground hoist and overhead crane.
DSC_0068.JPG

Ah, I thought this had been finished. Looks very impressive. Next time I'm in the big city I will
pop out for a visit.

Intriguing, but all of my time and money is going into building an accessory I need to finish my ultimate expo Land Cruiser.... a 3,450 sf two-level supershop with in-ground hoist and overhead crane.
View attachment 1869908

Great Odin's beard, that's a 3 million dollar house in Vancouver! :D
Too cool Peter, I'm way way beyond garage envy here.

I'm way way beyond garage envy here.

If I had hired it all out, the build cost would have been almost 1/2 million. But I am DIYing the whole thing, which is making it affordable, but also VERY SLOW. I am hoping to have a grand opening celebration in July... I'll be sure that you are on the invite!

If I had hired it all out, the build cost would have been almost 1/2 million. But I am DIYing the whole thing, which is making it affordable, but also VERY SLOW. I am hoping to have a grand opening celebration in July... I'll be sure that you are on the invite!

That sounds like as good a reason for a road trip as any...!

That sounds like as good a reason for a road trip as any...!

Amanda says she wants an invite too, especially if there is a disco dance off! ;)

Hi all, looking for a few things for my 1988 FJ62:

• Stock front bumper (to replace the beefy-but-ugly one that's on there now) (see my profile pic). A heavy duty bumper that's less ugly would be ok too - condition not important
  • L and R side mirrors, pretty much any condition. The PO put on some jeep mirrors and they're the worst
  • Driver's seat in decent shape - prefer blue/gray

Located in Lethbridge, could easily pick things up in Calgary/Edmonton/points in between.

Thanks!
Rob

Last edited:
I need 3 rims for my adventure trailer, any interest in selling me your 3 wheels? I will look at my stack of rims and tires, I may have 2 60 series in the pile.

I need 3 rims for my adventure trailer, any interest in selling me your 3 wheels? I will look at my stack of rims and tires, I may have 2 60 series in the pile.
I need the three plus 2 more. Does that make sense?

Yes. I understand, I was trying to gauge whether you have given up on finding 2 more and sell me your 3.

BRING A TRAILER
1974 FJ40
350 SBC / NV4500
It’s been parked for 4 yrs. I want it gone. I rescued it, a friend said he wanted it. Didn’t....
Fuel tank is contaminated, I ran it from a jerry can last time and it ran very smoothly. But didn’t get
around to flushing the tank out. Ask $3K, negotiable. Also a pair of 1979 FJ40 axles

DBB42B5A-9EC3-403F-9465-0EFC517C97B5.jpeg
229EB6C4-46A0-4230-9EE9-1C828407EB40.jpeg
D5892923-099D-4F30-9D68-2E722A93DD32.jpeg
FD7D542B-7DDC-4446-9EAB-D54BBDF4A239.jpeg
169E9670-0495-43B4-A816-E1E16BE829C5.jpeg

Hutchinson Rock Monsters 5 rims - 17 x 8.5 4.5 back space

See Kajiji add here

100 Series AHC Parts -

I converted my 2000 LX470 to an OME/Fox setup last year. When the AHC system was pulled out every thing worked well, but the ride was a little harsh (accumulators maybe?). I use the truck for work and didn't want to risk a failure at a remote/cold location. The truck had ~160kms at the time.

Anyway, if anybody is trying to keep their AHC equipped truck functioning I have torsion bars, front shocks, globes/accumulators, pump, etc.... The rear shocks were destroyed during the removal process - it was them or holes in my floor.
I just bought a 100 series and would like to try and get my ahc to work do you still have you old parts