Parts For Sale/ Trade/ Free / Wanted/ Not Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just bought a 100 series and would like to try and get my ahc to work do you still have you old parts
Sorry, I cleared them out about a year ago. I gave them to a local RMLC member, but I can’t remember who. They’re probably still floating around.

Ohhh haha nope!
Did you find rims? I have 5 chrome in pretty good shape.

SOLD
DSC02037.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, looking for a few things for my 1988 FJ62:

• Stock front bumper (to replace the beefy-but-ugly one that's on there now) (see my profile pic). A heavy duty bumper that's less ugly would be ok too - condition not important
  • L and R side mirrors, pretty much any condition. The PO put on some jeep mirrors and they're the worst
  • Driver's seat in decent shape - prefer blue/gray

Located in Lethbridge, could easily pick things up in Calgary/Edmonton/points in between.

Thanks!
Rob
Did you find a stock bumper? I have a couple from 60.

Anyone looking for a h55 with a split transfer case combo ? I have one to sell , it doesn't seem to want to shift tho . I took the top cover off and looked at the shift forks and it looks ok with nothing obvious so maybe just need a disassembly with a cleaning ? Looking for a 1000 dollars . Located in Cranbrook .

Anyone looking for a h55 with a split transfer case combo ? I have one to sell , it doesn't seem to want to shift tho . I took the top cover off and looked at the shift forks and it looks ok with nothing obvious so maybe just need a disassembly with a cleaning ? Looking for a 1000 dollars . Located in Cranbrook .
Pm sent