Parts for sale at Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys- I'd like to clean out some of the stuff that is filling up my storage trailer. lots of 40 stuff- several fenders that are usable, nothing pristine $75 each. Several fender aprons some really nice price range each $20-40, two or three 40 hoods pretty decent price $125 each, a tubular spare tire carrier that has been media blasted and pro painted $125, a transmission/transfer cover in decent shape $75. Have a nice later model (wipers on the bottom) windshield frame $200 and a decent early style windshield frame $75. Nice set of four matching aluminum wheels that fir a land cruiser $75 the set of four. Have a brand new Metaltech front stinger kit $20. Have a few original 40 consoles $40 each, and a nice pair of the longer jump seats that came from a 64 FJ40 $250 for the pair. Have several radiators, radiator supports and shrouds, steering columns from early and later models. Have a pair of later model doors not perfect but usable $125 the pair, and have a pair of earlier doors that have been cut down into half doors $100 the pair. Have a bunch of bibs $85 each and a lot of glass. Have a really nice (perfect actually) pair of barn doors $400, and a usable pair of barn doors $175. Have one decent hardtop side later model with swing out window $135. Have some nice FJ55 transmission/transfer covers $20 each. Have some nicer white FJ80 flares $20 each. Best to email if something jumps out at you, come on up to my place while at the fall Crawl and look around. Tons of smaller items too. Email is shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.
Thanks, Gary S

2nd in line for the stinger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom