parts for fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
Is anyone interested in parts for a fj40. I found a guy in KC that has two junked fj40's that have some parts on them. I did not take pics. He wants $350 -- which is more than I want to spend, so I was hoping that some of you might want some parts and willing to pitch in some..... here is what is available:

1 early tub.. has single master cylinder, so I would guess it was pre 69'. rusty -- back of tub does not look that bad. frame, springs. Late model doors, need bottoms, but have glass. Roof that is missing some glass, has some rust. Top fiberglass looked ok, but the edges are rusty... not as bad as I have seen. Looks like a 327 chevy engine in it that is alone, and who knows the condition.

2. Late tub. I would guess 79 ish tub. Rust has won the battle on the tub. again, frame good, has front axle and rear is there, but the cover is gone, so I do not know the condition. 4 late model spoke wheels. Drums all corners.

Has gas tank covers, and misc parts, but really not all that many interior or small parts. Wish I took my camera.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I can pick up the stuff and let it sit until spring.

Kelly

Do you know if the parts are still there? I may be up for it.

Brian was the guys name, I will have to dig up a number. .... pm me in a couple days if you don't hear from me.

Well, I cleaned out my truck a week ago... probably the first time in a year, and all my scrap paper went way. He listed on C-list, but I could not find the post. If you know how to search old craigslist adds, you can try that way.... sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom