Parts DFW area ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I used to buy my parts online at Toyota of Dallas, and prices were pretty good. Also had local pick up which saved on shipping

But that is gone now

Where are you guys getting your OEM parts ?

Thanks !

I get most of my OEM from Toyota of Mckinney. Anything available they have always been able to get. Easy to work with and will ship to you door if you want. Might be a bit of a drive for you but have always had good luck with these guys. They love Cruisers. HTH.

thanks @Gretsch !!! prices are pretty good there. Also I am in Frisco and it is not too far for me. Great tip, thanks

thanks @Gretsch !!! prices are pretty good there. Also I am in Frisco and it is not too far for me. Great tip, thanks

I'm in Frisco as well. Its close for me. Even had them do some work on my 60 series and they did a great job with it. Likely a limit to what they can do but they are huge fans of the Land Cruiser. The owner I think had a 40 series in their shop getting restored once when I was there.

You go to the local TLCA meet ups? Every second Thursday at Rudy's BBQ in Allen. Should come out if you don't already. Great group of folks.

Edit: I will say I have had better luck ordering parts through that link than going to the parts counter. For older trucks the parts guys can get through it but I find its easier to just order through that link and pick up at the counter.

Last edited:
I'm in Frisco as well. Its close for me. Even had them do some work on my 60 series and they did a great job with it. Likely a limit to what they can do but they are huge fans of the Land Cruiser. The owner I think had a 40 series in their shop getting restored once when I was there.

You go to the local TLCA meet ups? Every second Thursday at Rudy's BBQ in Allen. Should come out if you don't already. Great group of folks.

Edit: I will say I have had better luck ordering parts through that link than going to the parts counter. For older trucks the parts guys can get through it but I find its easier to just order through that link and pick up at the counter.
Hey yes ! I need to. I went to one many years ago... probably 10 or so. Need to make a round on the next one ! Thanks

I set up a wholesale account years back at Toyota of Lewisville (now 5 star toyota), still active under "Land Cruiser Association".

Haven't been to a meeting in a while, with them now hosted in Allen, probably not going to happen soon - long drive from FM.

I used to buy from John at Toyota. Of Dallas great guy and good service. Now the guys are young and I can’t get anyone on the phone most of the time or answer an email quickly. It’s a shame.

I set up a wholesale account years back at Toyota of Lewisville (now 5 star toyota), still active under "Land Cruiser Association".

Haven't been to a meeting in a while, with them now hosted in Allen, probably not going to happen soon - long drive from FM.

Wow, super helpful to know for the future, thanks for setting that up. And Allen may be a pain, but good excuse for a drive (said from a Double Oak / FM resident).

Wow, super helpful to know for the future, thanks for setting that up. And Allen may be a pain, but good excuse for a drive (said from a Double Oak / FM resident).
You're right down the road from me. I'm on High Road, FM. We should do a quaint Marty B's meetup... lol

You're right down the road from me. I'm on High Road, FM. We should do a quaint Marty B's meetup... lol
We have a monthly meeting in Lake Worth. Come on by!

It’s pinned at the top. 3rd Thursday of the month at 7pm. Spring Creek BBQ.

Along a similar line, do you guys know of any good salvage yards that have toyota parts in the DFW area? Specifically 60, 62, 80 series land cruiser, LX, 4 runners etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom