Parts breakdown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.whiteriverlawncare.com
I’m proud to say I’m now a 45 owner. Recently acquired a 1977 long wheelbase truck. I’m looking for a PDF of the parts breakdown for looking up door seal roof seal door handles etc. Can someone provide a link to the full truck parts breakdown? It’s in really good shape, low miles and no rust. Needs a little TLC to make it perfect. It’s from Venezuela and no bondo or filler Kinda rare my plan is to use it as a work vehicle
D1939BD1-6706-47EB-86E6-C5D7D08AC786.png

I’m also new to the body stuff I need to know for the 40 series since this is my first one.

Having s stakebed will allow it to function day in day out as a work truck imho; a trayback was my first choice when searching, but then opportunity presented itself for the LPB. Depending on what part of the US you are located, I recommend contacting each vendor and giving them your list of needed parts. Just about every independent vendor is good to work with. Enjoy

I reached out to Beno today. He loaded me up when I did my 60 resto. Just helps heaving parts breakdowns so I can see the gaskets needed and make a parts list. Makes ordering go faster. Helps on reassembly too when it sits for a bit before putting something back together.

Good idea. A guy needs all the organization he can get. We took our time (8 yrs) on my build. (pay as you go) A lot can happen in 8 yrs. ! Things get misplaced. Even had some parts paid for that had gotten back ordered....8 months went by before we realized it, the Vendor dropped the ball too !

SOR website has all the schematics y.ou need.
Partsouq also has good info and part numbers.
@beno has a wealth of LC knowledge.

@jfnall I've examined that 45 a few times when it was here, looking forwards to seeing you work some magic on it. Have you taken a magnet to it?

@jfnall I've examined that 45 a few times when it was here, looking forwards to seeing you work some magic on it. Have you taken a magnet to it?

Had a guy down there inspect it and thought it was pretty solid. There are a few places where there has been some repairs but nothing like solid filler. Shackles are shot and all 4 spring mounts have been rewelded at some point. That was disappointing but that’s part of buying something far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom