Partner Steel - Camping Stove (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I went for the best and purchase a Partner Steel camping stove [ Cook Partner | Partner Steel Co. ] only to find out that my inexperience led me to a choice that would not work. This stove required high pressure propane and my plan to plug into the port on my camper (which is low pressure) is a no-go.

Has anybody else worked around this pressure issue? Or, if using my trailer propane, would anybody want to buy this stove?

Can you change the regulator on camper to a high pressure model? Or T it in somehow and add a high pressure regulator.

I was also considering this stove, guess I will stick with my trusty old Coleman.

Can you change the regulator on camper to a high pressure model? Or T it in somehow and add a high pressure regulator.
I think the issue is that the camper uses the low pressure for the furnace and inside stove. To be able to use both high and low pressure appliances I would need two sources of propane. Not necessarily efficient or simple. I think for the time being I am going to purchase an adapter to run the stove off of a 1lb bottle while I figure our a new stove solution.

I think the issue is that the camper uses the low pressure for the furnace and inside stove. To be able to use both high and low pressure appliances I would need two sources of propane. Not necessarily efficient or simple. I think for the time being I am going to purchase an adapter to run the stove off of a 1lb bottle while I figure our a new stove solution.
I got an adapter from Amazon and am using the 5 gal propane tank I got from you a few months ago. The 1 gal will work just fine - hopefully you can find a way to keep it!

I've heard nothing but AWESOME about this stove, but it's similar to lots of the propane offerings today. They burn really fast and hot though. MUCH better than your inside stove in your camper trailer.

I used to co-own a business that had a fleet of several two, three, four and six-burner partners in expedition service eight months per year. They're absolutely bomber, but also require some care and maintenance.

Special precaution should be taken to keep connection threads free of sand. I'd also advise carrying a repair kit with extra rubber gaskets (they will wear out) and nozzles (they can clog) and, to clean them, a narrow, firm wire.

Enjoy and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom