Parting out rust Locked 1993 Blue/Gray FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for the front console box that goes around the shifters and the DS plastic rear window vent. Either of these still available?

Some 93 models came with frame mounted front bump stops. Any chance this one has them? If so shipped to 72116.

Thanks.

Interested in the four interior door panels complete with switches for windows/locks.
PM me.

I need driver side front window rubber if its in good shape.

Condition and price on rear locker please and thank you

Headlights still available??!! Looking for Left (US Driver side) or both if possible

I will check but think I am sold out, they don't last too long

Bottom seat foam - doesn't have to be in perfect shape, cuts and small gouges are ok. Either front seat will do as I believe they are the same? Price + shipping to 95672.

Any chance the front pipes are in good condition?

I am not sure what pipes you are referring to, but if you are referring to the exhaust, I am keeping that. If you're referring to other pipes, let me know which ones.

Looking for a few parts. Let me know if you have these:
  • tan fuse box cover
  • fender flare support from the rear driver's side door (black plastic piece that mounts the fender flare to the door) + screws
  • front tow hooks & bolts

Looking for the over the axle exhaust heat shield. Please let me know.

Thanks

I'm looking for the front diff lock wiring harness that runs from the passenger fender well down to the front diff lock for my 1994 land cruiser.

lockers/frame were sold to a great guy in MS doing an awesome project, nice meeting you yesterday Gary! Lots of interior parts as well as teh drivetrain. Comp #s coming for the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom