Parting out rust Locked 1993 Blue/Gray FZJ80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the link. I forgot all about the cruiser yard...I found a used one for $175+$28 for shipping that's in good condition and I needed a quick replacement for now.

gary, I do have one from a FJ80, pay for shipping and it's yours.

Are the following items still available?
- instrument cluster
- steering column upper and lower covers
- center console with leather upper
- inner door handles (all four doors)
- seat back tilt handle from passenger front seat
- speaker grill driver's door

I need that circular plug on the dash - below the mirror adjustment button (I'm not sure what the cover is called but it's black and circular)

I also need the exterior window/door trim for the driver's side front. The black piece that lays on top of the door at the bottom of the window.

Are the following items still available?
- instrument cluster
- steering column upper and lower covers
- center console with leather upper
- inner door handles (all four doors)
- seat back tilt handle from passenger front seat
- speaker grill driver's door

PM sent

I need that circular plug on the dash - below the mirror adjustment button (I'm not sure what the cover is called but it's black and circular)

I also need the exterior window/door trim for the driver's side front. The black piece that lays on top of the door at the bottom of the window.

I am out of the DS window trim piece. For the circular piece, you mean this one https://picasaweb.google.com/112395702695373865666/Locked_93_rear_end_dent#5997156393365709650 email me if interested.

Is the grille, back nameplate, toyota emblem and center caps available

the grill is and I may have all four caps, at least 2-3. email me if interested.

Hi,

I need the two air vents off the front dash laos the frame where the vents are installed, i need the parts sent to 33126 Florida, I can pay vía papal!!

Thanks

Molinuscr

I dont sell just air vents, they go with the dash/bezels. They break on removal, so your best bet is to order new.

Do you still havethe front bumper?

I have a fair bumper, not great not terrible. Email if interested and I can get you a pic

From my 1 ringy dingy. 2 ringy dingy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom