Parting Out Parting out FJ80 in CA. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Guys.....Have Hood, front & rear differentials, right fender, all front body, 4 doors with window, 2 back doors, gear box, fly wheel, engine mounts, sun roof, tan dash ( no scratches ), front and rear shafts, all chassis with body, ECU, lot of sensors, starter, alternator, air filter box, AC hoses and aluminum, a lot of inside plastic and trims.

Im located in Chula Vista CA.

Thanks
Center Console?

What year is it, If it's a 91 or 92 I'm looking for AC dryer line, the tube that goes form the dryer to pressure switch

I'm looking for 2nd and third row carpet (brown), sunroof garnish (in tan-the forward most portion that goes across the vehicle), and a brown passenger front door pocket (the plastic piece that you can stuff things into. Shipping to 86004. Thanks!

Do you have the fuel door still? Color is it? Shipped to, 98604-9383

PWR/2nd button on the center console and a few inches of the pigtail shipped to 85741 (AZ)?

Thanks,
Andrew

Looking for the DS side interior rear door card in oak/brown color. Shipped to 94595 pls.

Thanks, Jonathan

I'm looking for a complete working sunroof assembly with the plastic trim is this available? Thanks

I'm looking for a complete working sunroof assembly with the plastic trim is this available? Thanks
Got the sunroof but all plastic where made of cheap plastic and all got dry and got broken...... let me see what color is the one that I have

Still have the starter? Pics? Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom