Parting Out FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATED WITH PENDING DEALS 8/10/05 AT 10:00 AM

I am posting this here so CottonLand Cruisers and our close friends who frequent this forum may have first shot at these parts. I'm closing the deal on this truck on Monday or Tuesday and hope to pick it up this Friday/Sat or next.

Please reply to this post or send me a PM with parts wanted, your zip code if shipment is required, and an offer. I will reply in the order in which messages were sent to me with acceptance of your offer or a counter offer and a shipping ESTIMATE. I suspect UPS Ground will be the best deal on shipping and will use this method unless othrewise requested. I will be able to provide pics after getting the truck to my place in the near future.

With help from local CLC members, SOME of these parts MAY be able to be delivered to ICBM (Sept 23-25) or Gray Rock (Oct 7-9) in exchange for LARGE QUANTITIES OF BEER payable by the deliveree to the deliverer. I, unfortunately, will not make either of these rides. Full payment must be made to hold your parts until those trail rides. I'm not set-up to take Pay-Pal, so I'll accept cash, cashiers checks, or money orders. I'll give you my mailing address when we agree on a price for your new parts.

I will also consider trades for parts that will work for a 6/77 FJ40, but the shipping is up to you - both ways. Let's deal! Quick wants list: 2 +1.5" and 2 + 2.5" shackles, shocks for a 4" lift, set of bushings, 8"Tuffy Console, Brush Guard, Rear Flares, Rear Disk Brake Parts, Tie Rod End Set, Tree Saver, what-cha-got?

The following parts are available from a White / Blue-Gray ’89 or ’90 FJ62 with 108,400 miles:

BODY PARTS:
Hood with Insulation dd113
Front Fender Drivers Side 2badfjs
Back Door Pass Side Complete with Interior and Glass dd113
Upper Tailgate Complete with Defrost Glass and Wiper Land Speeder
Lower Tailgate Complete 1) Land Speeder 2) dd113
Gas Tank Door with Lock STILL AVAILABLE

DRIVETRAIN
Front Axle Complete Hub to Hub – bad dust shield on pass side dd113
Rear Axle Complete dd113
Rear Drive Shaft dd113
Rear Sway Bar 1) Dixie60 2) dd113

DASH / INTERIOR (Blue-Gray)
Dash dd113
Gauge Panel dd113
Dash Panel around AC, Ash Tray, Lighter, etc Dixie60
Glove Box Door STILL AVAILABLE
Grab Handle 1) Dixie60 2) Godwin
Steering Wheel and Column - Incomplete dd113
Transmission Shifter dd113
Transfer Case Shifter STILL AVAILABLE
Emergency Brake Pull with Boot (?Cable?)
Gas Pedal Assembly CTiger
Brake Pedal Assembly STILL AVAILABLE
Dead Pedal dd113
Console dd113
Oh S**t Handles (4) dd113
Rear Heater & Hoses STILL AVAILABLE
Seatbelt – Front Passenger STILL AVAILABLE
Front Passenger Door Guts – Switch, etc - No Glass or motor
Front Passengers Door Window Motor grrlscout89FJ62

UNDER HOOD
Power Steering Gear Box & Hoses AMAZINGLY STILL AVAILABLE!
Radiator STILL AVAILABLE
Condenser STILL AVAILABLE
Wiper Motor STILL AVAILABLE
PS Pump & Pulley – Rust-Frozen STILL AVAILABLE
Smog Pump & Pulley – Rust-Frozen STILL AVAILABLE
Charcoal Canister STILL AVAILABLE
Assorted Smog Parts STILL AVAILABLE
Air Filter Housing ?Complete? STILL AVAILABLE
Hood Springs grrlscout89FJ62

OTHER
Exhaust System – Complete AVAILABLE
Spare Tire Crossmember – Complete AVAILABLE
Wiring Harness Parts AVAILABLE
Spring Hangers - All but Pass Front AVAILABLE
Brake Lines – Hard & Soft ?COMPLETE? AVAILABLE
Drivers side F & R Springs AVAILABLE

This is not everything available, but includes the bigger parts. There are no other: body parts, wheels, engine, Tcase, seats, carpets. If you need something thats not on the list, please ask. There are lots of items on the inner fenders and fire wall under the hood. What do you need? I'll get back to you ASAP.
Thanks

Lash Lacoste

Last edited:
Lash,
these items

Upper Tailgate Complete with Defrost Glass and Wiper
Lower Tailgate Complete

A guy here in Auburn needs these. I forwarded him the link to this thread...

hi - if you have it i would like the drivers side, rear quarter, Toyota Landcruiser emblem. please give me a total cost shipped to 02144 and i can send you one of your payment methods requested.

Eric,

Good to hear from you man! Sorry I'll miss Gray Rock damnit. I'll be in Mickey Mouse World!

You got first dibs on the tailgates, but I need an offer to consider. Let me know.

Godwin,

Dixie60 has first shot at the dash handle, you are second.

Thanks

Lash

Lash,

The transmission shifter/cover: is this the actual shift handle and plastic housing around the shifter? If so, please let me know about both of these, gas/brack petal pads and rear carpet if available. My zip is 27609, please respond to mpeagan@nc.rr.com and I will make an offer. Thanks

Mike

Lash,

Do you have the Driver door interior panel? Do you have the master swich assem. from the panel?

Michael R_

CTiger said:
does anyone know if a gas pedal from that 89 or 90 lc will fit my 12/87 fj62?
yes

Hey guys,

Thanks for the awesome response! I am trying to manage questions on the post and questions on PMs. If I have not replied to you yet, please be patient. My real job is very busy this week and I need to spend some time with all of your messages and offers and to make sure I have them IN ORDER. I want to be fair with everyone. I can't and won't finalize any deals until I transport the truck this weekend, verify everything is still in good shape, remove the part, take pictures if necessary, weigh it and get a shipment cost.

With some local help and guidance, I will try to edit my original post with who has deals pending on all parts. I hope to do this in the next couple of days.

Thanks again for helping me support my cruiser habbit!

Lash

77TLCFJ40-

I attached a pic from SOR showing the components to the gas pedal assembly. I believe that I just need parts 7, 9, 10, and 20. My current gas pedal is stock, but some screwy spring (9) is in there and it makes the pedal sit too far left, so it pulls the accelerator cable at an angle causing it to stick. However I still need 7, 10, and 20 b/c i'm pretty sure that my pedal is also bent. Thank you! let me know about a price

Michael McBroom

Original post updated with pending deals. Please check me on this! PM with issues.

Picking up 62 on Thursday late. Should soon begin to reply in PMs with agreed price and shipping cost.

Thanks for all the interest.

Lash

Looks like somebody is about to learn how to dismantle a 62.

do you still have the transission cross member?
going to 02840. mine doesn't look so good:(
Jason

All,

I'm beginning to send PMs to finalize deals with prices including shipping (UPS Ground) and my mailing address. Also sending pictures to email addresses that have been sent to me in PMs. Your parts will be shipped when your $$$ are received.

I need your $$$ to hold your parts until delivery at either ICBM or SCC @ GrayRock. Don't forget delivery fee of BEER to my CLC mates!

Please PM with any questions.

Lash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom