Parting out FJ60 (1985) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out (somewhat) an FJ60 (July 1985). Dark blue color, but no body panels are for sale, I'm hoarding them for myself. :D

Engine is gone, tranny and t-case are there, but I'm pretty hesitant to get rid of them, too, unless I get a REALLY good offer.
Steering stuff is gone, except for column and shaft.

A lot of the interior was stripped, so just tell me what you're looking for and I'll see if it's there.

Major items:

Radiator
Swaybar
Blower motor
Seats

A lot of the dash parts are there - switches, vents, etc.
No gauge cluster, sorry.

Tailgate and lift gate are available, but are pretty rusty (originally was a Utah truck, I believe).

Just ask if there's something you're looking for, and I'll check on it.

NOTE: Be patient! I've got plenty of other stuff going on too, so I might not be able to get something pulled off the same day, especially a major item. However, a lot of it is already taken apart, so it may be quick - depends on what you need.

Travis

Edit: I also have a stock front bumper, with endcaps. Will take pics upon request.

Last edited:
Do you have a smog pump?

Nope, wasn't there when I got it, sorry.

You mean the plastic rectangular piece that goes around all the heater and A/C controls?

That is there, but it's cracked in at least one place. If you want I can take it off and send you a picture, lemme know.

I need the emission control computer and fan timer from it if you have them.

You'd have to tell me where to look for that stuff, my other 60 (that I drive) is a 350 conversion so I don't know about a lot of the original stuff.

hks3sgte said:
How about the front driveshaft? and How much...

I'm not inclined to sell it, unless you make a really good offer - I can keep it as a spare.

Does it have Aisin locking hubs? If so, what condition and how much?

Nope, hubs were gone when I got it, sorry.

so basicly, you've got nothin to sell..... ;)

have you got the flugel valve off the left heater duct? :D

The ECC is behind the drivers kick panel and the fan timer is behind the passengers kick panel. If you need i can look at mine and get you the exact #'s on them here in a bit.

Thanks

AlaskanHerbs said:
the front grill, lights and headlight doors?

Sorry, all that was already gone when I got it. :frown:

2badfjs said:
so basicly, you've got nothin to sell..... ;)

have you got the flugel valve off the left heater duct? :D

I knew I'd get some smartass reply. :flipoff2:

But yeah, you're kinda right, a lot of the desireable stuff is already gone. Just trying to sell what's left, is all.

And no, I don't have that valve, but I do have the pershing rod from the seat recliner. :confused: :confused:

krzyabncanuck said:
The ECC is behind the drivers kick panel and the fan timer is behind the passengers kick panel. If you need i can look at mine and get you the exact #'s on them here in a bit.

Thanks

Are these what you're looking for?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Make me a fair offer that will include shipping - I don't know about parts like these, because I run a Chevy engine, so I'm not familiar with what is a fair price for them.

Last edited:
Bump to the top...

Stock front bumper
Stock radiator
Sway bar'
Blower motor
A/C vents
Heater ducting
Brake master cylinder
Windshield washer bottle

Anybody want this stuff?

You got a set of piston return springs?

No really, where are you located? I might be interested in the doors if I could pick them up.
CB

what are the odds that is a rear sway bar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom