SOLD Parting out a Running & Driving Red 87 FJ60 Land Cruiser in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in the Driver Side fender (if still available), Driver side Headlight bezel, front amber marker light, and dashtop....Thank you

Interested in the Driver Side fender (if still available), Driver side Headlight bezel, front amber marker light, and dashtop....Thank you
Pm sent

I’m interested in the chassis-side reverse switch pigtail and 4WD switch pigtail.

Female side of this connector
E1601413-B0-A9-47-DD-8564-F5768-C780-F29.jpg

DB6-CBD8-B-7-FE3-424-C-AC98-E13-BFABF02-D5.jpg

I’m interested in the chassis-side reverse switch pigtail and 4WD switch pigtail.

Female side of this connector
E1601413-B0-A9-47-DD-8564-F5768-C780-F29.jpg

DB6-CBD8-B-7-FE3-424-C-AC98-E13-BFABF02-D5.jpg

I’m going to be selling the wiring harness complete if it doesn’t have any issues.

PM sent

T t t

Good morning Matt ,

I received my parts order 2 Boxes this past Thursday , and Everything was in Good Order !

Thanks also for taking the extra time and concern to wrap all the parts individually like we had discussed over the phone that day , and all the extra bubble wrap too ..........

i would like to know if both front door lock key cylinders , and the rear push button Hatch lock key cylinder too is also available ?

a working Key would be a bonus , but is NOT required , im flexible here if thats a issue ?

please PM me your asking price for all 3 and any pics u may have as well if there already pulled ..........

thanks again for a superb and smooth transaction

kindly matt

Good morning Matt ,

I received my parts order 2 Boxes this past Thursday , and Everything was in Good Order !

Thanks also for taking the extra time and concern to wrap all the parts individually like we had discussed over the phone that day , and all the extra bubble wrap too ..........

i would like to know if both front door lock key cylinders , and the rear push button Hatch lock key cylinder too is also available ?

a working Key would be a bonus , but is NOT required , im flexible here if thats a issue ?

please PM me your asking price for all 3 and any pics u may have as well if there already pulled ..........

thanks again for a superb and smooth transaction

kindly matt

Sounds good I’ll call you later

Hey Matt,

I'm interested in the right front fender if it is in nice shape and original paint. Also the 2 ARB bumpers if you still have them.

Thank you.

Hey Matt,

I'm interested in the right front fender if it is in nice shape and original paint. Also the 2 ARB bumpers if you still have them.

Thank you.
Pm sent

Would you happen to have the center seatbelt assembly for the rear bench seats? They will not have the retractors/shoulder strap. Gray color. I need 2 sets. Thanks Tom

Would you happen to have the center seatbelt assembly for the rear bench seats? They will not have the retractors/shoulder strap. Gray color. I need 2 sets. Thanks Tom
Hey Tom I’m heading back outside soon will check for you

Jack & tools

46EB1777-C804-44CB-B8CB-0D120903F339.jpeg

927F0455-F076-4EE7-A87B-C2DD14E01C84.jpeg

74154A38-3C54-4D5C-A229-DE4F0E249E1A.jpeg

FDF52151-E72C-4C8A-B387-7ADD8F3515AC.jpeg

8C18FEFC-8441-448B-BE7B-ACF19680C2D9.jpeg

T t t

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom