Parting Out parting out 97 fzj 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hit a tree body damage on front and rear quarter panels of passenger side and PS wheel sheared off at the knuckle window broken out of PS door everything else is good
factory lockers leather interior engine still starts with turn of key
let me know what you are interested in and I will try my best to accommodate you

Color? Location? pics?

sorry to hear. glad / hope you are ok. interested in dash, assuming front bumper is lost. would you part with the axles, and if so how many miles?

hit a tree body damage on front and rear quarter panels of passenger side and PS wheel sheared off at the knuckle window broken out of PS door everything else is good
factory lockers leather interior engine still starts with turn of key
let me know what you are interested in and I will try my best to accommodate you

PM'd you about interior pieces and possibly the e-lockers assy as well. Let me know.

Interested in the front e-locker 3rd member, condition and Price ?

PM'd

interested in muffler shipped to 75034

rear drivers door lock actuator work? How much shipped to 84003?

How much do you want for the muffler ? is it OEM ? Thanks !

Riverbum any prices???

You say the PS wheel sheared off @ the knuckle? In what shape does that leave the Birfield joints? I've got a clicker in my 93 that needs replaced, but if the price is right, I'd buy both...

Price for a wheel shipped to 89130 if it isnt corroded and has no leaks. Thanks!

fuze / OBD cover please

Do you still have the passenger side ext mirror? If it's in good condition, how much shipped to 90025?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom