Parting Out Parting out '91 FJ-80 - North East USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It is complete, and has white paint, the doors are good (some have a little corrosion at the bottom, but no rot (can take detailed pictures if needed). $225 door (complete door, with handle, glass, door cards, speakers, etc..). Price is very negotiable. Interior door panels are also available, but would rather sell entire door.

Lower tailgate is pretty solid, has some rust staining around the plate bolt holes, and very small rust hole on the face, but it's otherwise great shape and will clean up good with a little body work. $165 - also some wiggle room there.

The upper tailgate/hatch is also available, but it's pretty rough with a lot of rust, especially around the window seal.

Both front fenders and the hood are in real good shape and are available. All other bits of the vehicle including underhood mechanical components, interior trim pieces, carpet, seats (drivers seat is a bit ripped, rear jump seats are in good shape), and all lighting components (including tail-lights, headlight glass, etc..) are available. Post in this thread or PM if interested.

Located in Northern Rhode Island. Local pickup only.

Last edited:
Updated with some pictures:
JctAJHV.jpg

5KGt6rN.jpg

Hey I,m hoping you have the straps that hold the passenger seats in the folded up position for an 80 series with brown interior..... Please let me know either way... Thanks!

Tim
206-291-3711

I need to hood shocks,shifter,right head light and right tail light I will pay for shipping ,how much for those parts.Thanks

Hi, I'm in NYC and would love to come check out what you have, I need a couple doors and maybe some front end parts.

I would like to get the steering column clamshell and front console box that goes around the shifters if you still have them. I'd also be interested in the DS rear window vent if it's still in good shape. I wouldn't be able to pick them up, but I would gladly pay for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom