Parting Out Parting out 87/FJ60 Virginia Beach (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My sale is over, yes I do have parts, but used parts are not my business, I was just trying get ride of this extra stuff. I’m sick of haggling with other cruiser owners. Good luck with your search.
Mike

My sale is over, yes I do have parts, but used parts are not my business, I was just trying get ride of this extra stuff. I’m sick of haggling with other cruiser owners. Good luck with your search.
Mike
Hey @Mike Tyrrel I can see your sale is over -- but I'm also not interested in haggling. I'm here in VA and can pick up local to make it easier. Do you have any panels, quarters, doors, seats, seat covers, bumpers, mud flaps, front grille, washer fluid reservoir, ws wipers, exhaust, headers? Not sure what you have left over - but I'm very interested and not trying to haggle. Thanks in advance bud.

Hey @Mike Tyrrel I can see your sale is over -- but I'm also not interested in haggling. I'm here in VA and can pick up local to make it easier. Do you have any panels, quarters, doors, seats, seat covers, bumpers, mud flaps, front grille, washer fluid reservoir, ws wipers, exhaust, headers? Not sure what you have left over - but I'm very interested and not trying to haggle. Thanks in advance bud.
I have bumpers and fuel tank, other parts as well. I’ll check tomorrow. You can have it all for a trade. I’ll hit this site up in the morning with parts update.....
Or my cell is 9493383339. I’m in VB

Mike I got a buddy in va beach who could pick up a bunch of parts for me, also looking for wiper reservoirs, bumpers, snake blinders, rock sliders and interior stuff depending on color. Not looking to haggle, just trying to get the parts I need to complete my ride! Appreciate your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom