Parting out 83 FJ 60 Stockton CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
83 FJ 60 parting out in Stockton CA. Few things are spoken for so far:

tranny & transfer
front seats
hubs
clutch master and slave

All else is up for grabs. Motor runs good, axles are in good shape, steering is good. the body has some dings here and there, but overall its in pretty good shape. I have the title too.

I'm not going to ship anything unless it can fit in a box and I can carry with one hand.

I want to keep the motor in one piece as its up for grabs too.
MVC-697S.JPG
MVC-699S.JPG
MVC-698S.JPG

Last edited:
This thing has a class three receiver hitch too.

Starter? PS Pump and bracket?

It didnt work. Can you send it again?

Thanks,
Rob

I'm interested in the dash bezel that goes around the heater/ac controls if it's not cracked and the rear inside wheel covers if they're in good shape. I also need a new wiper relay.

Ray

Parts needed.

I need the following:

Ash tray (brown) , cup holder (which mounts to side of center console), original tool kit. Also (the following must me in excellent condition) driver's side sun visor, & cargo area both side panels.

Thanks!

need both rear springs. pm me or email me. thanks

I'm interested in the dash bezel that goes around the heater/ac controls if it's not cracked and the rear inside wheel covers if they're in good shape. I also need a new wiper relay.

Ray

Pmd ya

I need the following:

Ash tray (brown) , cup holder (which mounts to side of center console), original tool kit. Also (the following must me in excellent condition) driver's side sun visor, & cargo area both side panels.

Thanks!

pmd ya

Sorry, drive shafts are sold.

Axles sale is in process
Tranny & transfer are spoken for along with the shifter boots
Front seats are sold

Everything else is still available.

Driver side mirror? and driver side tail light lense? The headlight washer fluid resivuor.

Aftermarket junk thats broke, also broke, didnt have the headlight washers on this rig. :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom