Parting out 78' fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Parting out a running 78' fj40 for a friends build up.
2f running w/ all the CA. smog :barf: still in the rig as of today. All the trimings you need $1,000.00obo
4speed tranny w/ t-case $250.00obo
Front stock axle w/ disc brakes, still on the rig $275.00obo
Rear stock axle $150.00obo
Drive lines f/r $50.00obo
Heater front full assembly $100.00obo
Hard doors w/ working windows $150.00obo
Stock roll cage hoop $75.00obo
Front seats need upholstery re-done w/ mounting brackets $75.00obo
Windshield assembly w/ hinges and wiper motor assembly $125.00obo

Like I mentioned, this is for a friend. The L/C is in El Dorado Hills CA. The only thing that will stay on this cruiser is the body and frame. Parts can be transported to Stockton for the April swap if needed. Lots of other parts I'm sure will be coming off of this cruiser. Let me know if you need something not on this list.
THESE ITEMS ARE ALSO LISTED ON PBB, FIRST COME FIRST UP,
Campy

Last edited:
PM'd you. Thanks.

Doors are spoken for. However I have a hard top and doors out of a 64 I'm going to sell.

no rear doors. Except the top has the bi-folding rear window. Doors are the front style I'm talkin about.

I'll take the tranny...

I PM'd you-

Received your pm, and sent one back to you.;)

I will take the front and rear axle and the brake booster if available. I pm'd you.

74fj40 said:
Do you have the rubber block thingy that the spare tire carrier fits into when closed?
Thanks.

Now that's a good ?. I'll look for it this afternoon for you.

no rubber bumper thingy. Hoever, I do have picts posted over Pbb of everything.

pm for front axle if still available

campy said:
no rubber bumper thingy. Hoever, I do have picts posted over Pbb of everything.

Aaron, the rubber bumper thingy IS in one of the photos on PBB. It's in the pic with the rear bumperettes and the step I am interested in. It's on the left side, above the left bumperette.

Hth

and, I'd be interested in it if 74 doesn't follow thru, but I have a feeling he will.;) Fast-payer too!

Mark A.

Thanks Mark. Helps to know what you're talking about I guess.;)
74, it's yours. I'll drop a pm too. Mark, he falls it's yours.

Hey Mark - thanks for finding the part in the picture, and I'm sorry, but I really do need this black bumper thingy to keep my spare tire carrier from rattling off the back of my truck.

65swb45 said:
Aaron, the rubber bumper thingy IS in one of the photos on PBB. It's in the pic with the rear bumperettes and the step I am interested in. It's on the left side, above the left bumperette.

Hth

and, I'd be interested in it if 74 doesn't follow thru, but I have a feeling he will.;) Fast-payer too!

Mark A.

74, got your mailing info. I'll pull it, have it weighed and call ya.

PBB= Pirate Bulletin Board

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom