Parting out 76 FJ55 in PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to sell a rolling/ running vehicle (No brake master cylinder or vacuum booster) that is loaded with good parts--Solid running 2f--Scout power steering box and pump--Good rebuilt original carb--Powertrax No-Slip locker in rear--Front Disc Brakes--solid front floorpan. The body is shot and I've almost finished scavenging most of the decent interior and exterior items. Must come tow away. $750 obo--16868 zip code,

Richie
DSC_7872.jpg
DSC_7869.jpg

If you're parting it out I'll take the fender mount signal lights, licence plate lights and sun visors.

Let me know.

looks a hell of a lot better than mine..needs to be saved!; bump for a nice looking pig!

Lou

Richie,
I'm from Woolrich, PA. Give me your address, I'd like to see your pig.
Thank you,
Montano

Still looking for a good home for some solid parts

No takers on a rolling pig, so anyone looking for some parts off my 55 before it heads off into the great unknown? Good carb, intake & exhaust manifold, distributor, ignition module, Scout power steering box and pump, radiator, front brush guard, front turn signals, various int. & ext parts.

how much for the power steering and pump?
thanks
Jeff

No takers on a rolling pig, so anyone looking for some parts off my 55 before it heads off into the great unknown? Good carb, intake & exhaust manifold, distributor, ignition module, Scout power steering box and pump, radiator, front brush guard, front turn signals, various int. & ext parts.

Wow! I feel kinda down now. Too far. Carb would be good, Doors...wha, wha.
Please do not send pictures of your better pig...I'm with n2666s..save the pig.

good Gawd!!! it looks soo much better than mine did !!!!!!!!!!save the pig!

Lou

Scout power steering pump, box & hoses $125, brush bar $45, carb $75, Intake and exhaust manifold w/all emissions removed $125, distributor $65, aftermarket ignition/coil $45, radiator $50, front driveshaft $35, Front signal lights $35, chrome drip rails $20. +shipping. send email to cinenaut@mac.com

if inevitable, will take the inner panel vent louvers, seconds on the visors and rear license lights if Cruiser guy doesn't take them; does the brush bar include front bumper?; condition of glove box handle? door and cargo panels if in good shape also how are the bezels behind the inner lock handles?

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom