Parting Out Parting out 2 FJ40's 71 & 78 in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

functional water heater valve for a 73-80 FJ40?
additional set of Door retainers?

To the top

I have two hard tops but one is off a 76 and the other is off a 79. Either one could work on your truck you will have to get ambulance doors or drill some holes for the rear hatch door hinges and lifters @Hardhead

Last edited:
Hey @fj40Matt any chance you guys have a set of fj55 wiper arms that work for the late 73-early 77 pivots? They will have a hole for the nut, and steeply beveled splines...I could also use the pivot covers for the same vintage if you have them. Please LMK. Thank you!

Hey I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know. Good chance we have them

Do you still have the hood from the fj55? If so what kind of shape is it in and how much would you want for it?
Thanks!

Do you still have the hood from the fj55? If so what kind of shape is it in and how much would you want for it?
Thanks!

I don't but my friend should be getting back from work in a week and he probably has one he would sell you

T t t

Still have the fuel pump, fuel tank for the ‘78 40?
Also, the transmission hump on the floor board?

Thanks.

John

If the tub is no good...I'm in need of a B pillar (passengers side) only née the top 8 or so inches

This is the pillar the hardtop stability post goes into

Still have the fuel pump, fuel tank for the ‘78 40?
Also, the transmission hump on the floor board?

Thanks.

John

The gas tank was shot and I don’t have a trasmission hump

If the tub is no good...I'm in need of a B pillar (passengers side) only née the top 8 or so inches

This is the pillar the hardtop stability post goes into

Body is gone already sorry

Hi Matt,
I am working on a 1972 and would like to upgrade it to a 2F engine and 4 speed. Are the engine and tranny available?
I am in Woodbridge just up the road from you.

Do you also have the new style (weld) steel rims also? I am converting to all disc brakes.

ben

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom